Our Past

Her pov

Wat past? He asked and i frozed....wat to say...wat to do...i don't know....let me just leave! I removed his hand from my wrist and i was leaving.....and this time i didn't felt any hand grabbing my wrist to stop me....kinda disappointed as i felt someone back hugging me.....jungkook...i whispered....

Just tell me wat it is...u can't hide it anymore! He said.....fine i will tell u everything right now....yes! Unable to control my feelings or anything! I started speaking....the dream....that i always have of killing someone...that someone is U....of course i didn't believed it...but during the camp...i remembered... almost....everything....

Flashback

Author's pov

Four kids around 6 or 7 years old were playing together......Guess who was these kids? Of course sana , taehyung , kookie , chuwee

13 years later

Yah! Chuwee shouted...wat chuwee!? Kookie said annoyingly
Yah! We r 18 years old now! Can't we just marry each other!? taehyung said to sana....r u crazy!? Do u think i will marry someone like u!? Wat a duffer! Sana said and left.....

R u crazy!? Didn't u said that u proposed her already!? Chuwee said
Yep right! Such a jerk u r!! Did u forget!? When we were 10 years old u said u will marry her and when we were 13 years old, me and chuwee dared u to propose her! But look we r 18 but still u didn't complete ur dare! Kookie said annoyingly...

Propose her tomorrow in front of the whole school! Chuwee suggested....sure like i have the will power to do it right!? Taehyung said...do it or die!! She said and left...she is crazy! Kookie said while laughing...taehyung hits his hand and said wat about u!? When r u going to propose her!? U stupid!
Kookie pouts....on sana's bday! Kookie said...really!? Taehyung asked
Yes! Kookie replied and left...

Next day

Come on say it! I have a speaker in my hand! Do it! Chuwee said while holding a speaker...yep m just doing first u go! Taehyung said...fine if u don't then i will kill u right now! Chuwee said and hits his head...yah...i m doing it...taehyung said and took the speaker in his hands...i--i---umm....suddenly kookie grabs taehyung's hand and takes the speaker while saying ' wait let me just say! I like u san---'

Taehyung cuts him by taking the speaker ' i like u sana! ' he said suddenly and every one went silent....sana was in her class and she heard it....she ran outside and there was a lot of students around the stage...she went near it while everyone gave her the way to go....wat the-- she was cutted by taehyung.... I love u! Can't deny this fact! She smiled widely while everyone started shouting....say yes!!

She looked down and laughed....
Of course yes! U stupid! I love u too! Then taehyung jumped from the stage and hugged her tight while everyone started clapping....

Her pov

They r done! I turned around and said to kookie... yep..looks like we r going to be the third and fourth wheel! Right!? Kookie said , i nodded and we laughed and left the school.....

Well we won't be Third and fourth wheel till someone---coughs....
Wat does that suppose to mean!? Kookie asked...i just smirked and sat on the rooftop's railing....

He sat too...we talked and laughed a lot since we r friends from our childhood when we all were only 5 or 6....me , sana , taehyung , kookie shares a very special bond...its good since they both r brothers and we both r sisters....i love him...he just don't understand....when will u get it.... I said....wat? He asked.. nothing... I said and kept looking at the sunset...

His pov

Such a dumb head! I know u love me! Don't hide it! I love u too! Just wait till 29 December! And then there u go! Wait for me.....

Ouh...oh! Look!! U r getting famous after that concert u did! There r so many girls down there! She said while being superrr jealous! Hmm..looks like that concert made me a star! Didn't it!? I asked

Yes! And because of that concert many boys hate u so much! U r getting in the way of so many rising star! Cuz u r one of them just a little bit near! She said and blushed.....did she blushed?

Wat!? Wat the heck!? Its raining in December!? Lets just go down quickly! I said and i was about to leave when she held my wrist.... Or..... let's just have a rain walk? She said...i nodded ! Can't deny her way of saying this thing!!!

Pff! Its cold! She said

Oh look! There's a tea stall ! Lets go there! I asked

Nope! U go and take the tea here! She said

Yah! Do want to have a tea or a rain water tea!? I said while teasing

Rain water tea!!! She shouted and i laughed...i went to the stall leaving her there....

Her pov

I was alone at the road...suddenly i heard a voice r u lost? Let me show u the way of my house...he said and winked....there was 3 boys in front of me....i tried to leave but one of them held my hand.... Trying to leave? He asked....

Wat do u think u guys r doing!!?
I heard the voice of kookie...he grabbed my wrist and hid me behind him
Kookie punched one guy when the other 2 held his both hands and the another guy started beating kookie!!!
I shouted kookie!! when they all stopped.....why? They ran away....wat!? I looked behind me...oh! I saw a police man standing! And i thought they ran after hearing his name! Lol!!

I went near kookie and took him home...we r neighbors...i layed him on bed....wat the hell just happened!? He asked....oh wait! I got a call! Let me pick it up first! I said and left the room....

Hello?

Chuwee!?

Hmm..who is this?

Someone u don't know but first listen to me! U know all the popularity kookie is having is getting in my way! So can u plz help me remove him from my way?

Wat!!?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Who the hell is this guy!? Any guesses? Wat will happen next? Is tzuyu the one who really killed jungkook?
Love ya❤❤
And yes!! The girl and boy who r at the bridge in the cover pic of this part is tzuyu and jungkook.....yes thats not jungkook but lets just pretend its him!
Btw its really Tzuyu not any other girl!