06 | Numb

Her pov

The time seemed to stop when our eyes met. The electrifying spark that runs in between us was the reason none of us broke the contact.

Staring seem to be the only thing we do lately.

Without noticing, i was leaning towards him. Soon enough, his lips was on mine. He gently sucked on my lips without much force and the sparks jolt through our bodies when he pulls me closer to him, pressing our bodies in the process.

When we pull away, i notice, all the lights of the house are turned off and the sound of rain drops falling outside was the only thing i heard apart from our breathing.

This time, i was not scared of the dark. This time, i felt peace being in the dark. This time, i didn't get any flashbacks like i usually get whenever it rains.

Because he was with me.

•••

His pov

The bright light falling on my face, causes me to open my eyes. I see her sleeping form, sleeping beside me on her bed. I remember her telling me the truth about the photos before falling asleep on top of me, so, i had to carry her to her bed before, i slept beside her while holding her close.

I am sorry for not believing you. I whisper before pressing my lips on her forehead.

It's okay. She whispers, smiling almost making me fall off the bed from shock.

You scared me. I giggle before wrapping my arms around her and she looks at me, smiling.

I was drunk. I was...

Out of your mind. She completes me and agree. I hug her tightly while breathing in her scent. Now, it was pretty clear to me that this is not how friends behave with each other.

I-i like you. I whisper lightly and her body goes stiff, immediately, making me regret even saying something.

I am sorry. Just forget, i even said something. I---

Don't.

Huh?

Just don't. She whispers before locking her lips with mine, not giving me an answer but still telling me to hang in there.

•••

So, have you heard about the camp yet? Taehyung asks me sitting beside me and i nod. I called taehyung in the morning and apologized before he told me that he already told Sana about it.

Well, I don't know, if, i'll go or what. I reply to which he groans.

Come on, come with us, ple---

Us? As in? I smirk before glancing at Tzuyu, who continues to stare down at her phone with blush creeping om her cheeks.

Me and Sana. I roll my eyes.

Tzuyu, you not coming? If you'll come then i will too. I say and she her head instantly snaps towards me.

Wait, wait, what's going on between you guys? Taehyung asks suspiciously, staring at both of us.

Nothing.

Something.

Tzuyu and i say at the same time causing both of us to look at each other.