♡; 三

Blossom Cafe - Fiore -
Lucy POV

"He asked me out," A certain scarlet haired female admitted cheekily as a light blush covered her face. Levy and I shared a look before loudly cheering in excitement.

"It was bound to happen one day!" I giggled, giving Erza a side hug. You see, Jellal, a mysterious and charming student at our college has finally asked out my great friend Erza.

"Yeah yeah," Erza said, rolling her eyes before taking another bite of her fifth strawberry cake slice.

"You're lucky," Levy began, gulping down her chocolate cake, "Prom is coming in two months and you already have a date!" She whined in a squeaky tone.

"Don't worry levs," I laughed, "we can go together!"

The pout that was once on her lips was replaced with a wide grin. She jokingly punched my shoulder exclaimed, " Why not!"

Ding

All three of us looked up and noticed four guys walk into the cafe. Jellal, Gajeel, Gray and ugh Natsu.

"Speaking of the devil," Erza muttered blushing. One of the guys, Gajeel, the spiky haired one covered in metal studs looked our way, causing Levy to squeak and hide under the table. I glanced at Natsu, who coincidentally glanced at the same time, our gazes locking. We had a mini staring competition before I looked away, rolling my eyes.

He jokingly stuck his tongue out in response to my gesture.

As the boys went to sit down at an isolated at the back, the blue haired male known as Jellal made his way towards us.

"Hey Scarlet," He said, pecking her on cheeks, causing Levy and I to fan girl.

"H-hey," Erza replied, trying to keep her cool while probably exploding in the inside. He flicked his eyes towards Levy and I and smiled.

"Lucy and Levy right? Nice to meet you two," Jellal kindly said, waving at the two of us.

"Not only handsome but a gentlemen too," Levy said in a weird voice, while ticking off an imaginary checklist. I shoved her playfully before speaking up.

"It's nice to finally meet the guy Erza has been fan girling over!" I exclaimed teasingly as they both blushed, avoiding each other's gaze.

"Y-yeah, I'll get going now... bye you two, by scarlet," Jellal hastily said, planting a kiss once again on Erza's red cheeks.

We all waved in unison, before continuing our conversation.

[ (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎) ]

I was currently in the living room of my dorm, chilling by myself as Natsu still hasn't come back from the Cafe with his friends.

'It's not like I miss him of anything...' I said pouting, attempting to make myself not miss him. A sigh escaped my lips as I sank in further in my bean bag chair.

My eyes lit up in realisation as I realised what I could do. I pulled out my phone from my jacket, placing my thumb on the home button. I bit my lip as I opened an application that allowed me to message @firebreathND

LuFilia:
Heyyy :((

FirebreathND:
Heyyyy, what's with the sad face :(

LuFilia:
My roommate is gone and I'm bored (^_^)

FirebreathND:
Yikes, don't worry I'd be bored to lol

LuFilia:
You're not making the situation better! >~<

FirebreathND:
Alright alright.... so what do you want me to do?

LuFilia:
You're really bad at entertaining. I'm just gonna watch TV

FirebreathND:
Okay okay! Um, WHAT DO YOU CALL A BUNCH OF UNORGANISED CATS?????😂😂😂

LuFilia:
What is it? 😁

FirebreathND:
A CATASTROPHE 😂😭👏

LuFilia:
Bye.

LuFilia has logged off

FirebreathND:
Dang I thought it was funny ..

FirebreathND has logged off

'What a dork,' I thought, giggling to myself.

"Who's a dork?" A voice called, as the front door opened.

"None of your damn business," I snapped, my happy mood turned off immediately.

Natsu fake gasped in horror, "Luceee, you hurt my feelings!"

"Whatever," I said, slightly chuckling, "what's in the box?" I asked curiously as I saw him holding a large box.

He smirked, opening the lid. Out came a small, blue cat meowing endlessly. Tears blurred my vision as I screeched, "KAWAIII!!"

I ran to the kitten, in attempt to pet, however it simply hissed and ran behind natsu.

"What," I flatly said, as it hid from me. I crossed my arms in anger, pouting jealously. The salmon haired male chuckled, patting my long platinum blonde mop of hair.

"Seems like Happy doesn't like you," He grinned, shrugging his shoulders. I rolled my eyes, sticking my tongue out at him as I stomped off back to the bean bag chair.

"Don't be sad! He'll come around Luce," Natsu said warmly, causing my heart to beat faster than normal.

"Shut up," I sassily said, covering my face as a pink blush crept up my face.