Throwback

Pranita:

We all have that someone in our life. That someone whom we try to impress, for whom we try to do something good, the one who makes us a better person, the one whom we claim as our 'crush'.
From grade 7, I too had one. Akshay. Two years senior to me, he was in my sketching class and also lived near our house. Advantage I guess😉. We became good friends. But later he changed his batch and we lost contact.
Did I mention, I was a very shy and silent girl back then. And believe me when I say silent, I would not even talk to my uncles and aunts. However, I have changed and changed so much that now I can talk to strangers for hours. It was due to him. Yea! For him😅. He was mostly attracted to chirpy and bubbly girls and so I decided to be one! Maybe I was destined to be one too, as most sagittarians are! 😋. And so eventually I started breaking the crust and living my life to fullest..
Coming back to present, we are not in much contact. I see him once or twice down the lane. And yes.. I do skip a beat. However I know what's going on in his life(thanks to social media) and seems like he is happy with his girlfriend. I know you must be thinking that I might get jealous of her-yes I do get sometimes but am I cursing him or her and weeping over that-Na!
At a very early age I understood that if I like someone does not compel that someone to like me.. And till today.. I like him.. One love I guess..

Heyy.. If you think that this is the only boy in the story.. Well think again.. 😉✌️😉
Guys.. I hope you like it this far..
stay tuned for further chapters.. 😘