It's You!

Pranita:

Later the whole night, I was awake, thinking about him, Varun. Practically, I had never thought, that I will ever be so close to a guy. But now, now I was. He was very different, than most of the guys I had met. He was so warm hearted and charming that your secret can't be hidden. You ought to spill it out. Besides, he also shared his feelings and that made me more involved in him. Battling depression is not easy but he did that and that showed his courage. I liked him for that. Now I wanted to know more  about him, his slightest opinion on anything, his likes and dislikes, everything!

Next morning I woke up and went to get the tea when I saw Varun. He was having his coffee in his hands and was sitting near the exact place we sat yesterday facing the mountains. He looked at me, winced and smiled. His smile though!! I took my teacup and went towards him.

"Good morning!" I said, sitting besides him.

"Good morning!" he replied "slept well?"

No.. No I didn't get any sleep yesterday because of you and your thoughts... I thought.

"Ummm.. Yes! What about you?"I replied.

"no.. I was, I was thinking about you the who night" he said looking at me.

"what!?"

He burst into laughter looking at my confused face. "sorry, just kidding! Yea.. I had a good sleep."

"how's Sid now?" I asked.

"he's fine...! Today we gave him lectures about breakups and how to deal with them and looks like he has recovered." Varun replied.

"Heyy All!" Radha came."heyy Varun.. Can you play flute for me today? I want to record it. Please.."

How does she know that Varun can play flute? Nobody knew he can play it except me!

"ya.. Sure Radha..!" he replied.
I looked at him. Radha went in to get some snacks.

"Ummm.. I thought only I knew you can play flute." I said unable to control myself.

"oh! Well, yesterday after you went inside, Radha came and saw me playing it. So she knows." he said as if expecting this question.

Radha did not tell that to me and neither did he until I asked. Oh! Looked like he had found a new friend to spend night with. I  thought, he shared his emotions only with me but I guess, I am wrong. It's casual for him. I am just his friend like any other girl in the camp.

"oh.. So you shared your feelings with her too..?" I asked.

He looked at me, smiled and answered,"no Prani! It's you I share them with. Nobody else." and he winced.

Thank God! I felt so possessive about him as if he was only my friend. No.. I should not do that. Why am I getting so possessive? Probably because his talks had became a habit for me. Or maybe I was.. I was falling for him..too.

Heyy all! Thank you for reading and voting . If you like it, don't forget to share this story.
Thanks once again.

Do you all remember Akshay, Prani's crush? What do you think will Pranita react after knowing the fact that she is falling for Varun too??
Stay tuned to find out.