Game Night

Warning: Making out. Teasing. Not full smut. Also some logicality.

    It was Friday night. The counter had bottles of assorted alcohol spread across it's surface. Patton was closing the curtains, already a little tipsy. The gang just got done with the last 'boring' game of the night. Logan asked,

    "So what's next on thee agenda? I rather not stay up to late and become tempted to drink this toxic fluid to much, therefore causing a hangover as for tomorrow morning". Patton replied,

    "We should play spin the bottle!!" 

    "Noo!" The rest of the group replied. 

    "I'm not drunk enough for that.." Virgil continues as he open's a bottle of wine. Roman then asks,

    "How about truth or dare" Obviously bored out of his mind. Everyone seems to agree with his choice and they start playing....

                                                           *

  "C'mon! C'mon so close!!" 

  "Don't let it fall!!"

  "Three...two,..one!" Logan set the last cup on top of his glass pyramid. It's been about one hour and many drinks later, and no one was sober. 

    "Okay...I think I'm done with that.." Logan heaves.

    "Does that mean we get to play spin the bottle now!?" Patton asked, his features lighting up.

    "..Fine Patton, get the fricken bottle" Virgil agrees. Patton took one of the empty bottle's from the messy counter and cleared as space on the floor for everyone. The group sat down as Patton set the bottle on the carpet.

    "Now", Patton explains," The way were playing this is each time some one spins the bottle, and it lands on the person they're ment to kiss, You have to kiss them for three seconds. However..." Logan sit's up, a little more aware.

    "Each time, you  kiss the same person, you kiss them for as long as you can until someone chickens out." Roman was already starting to fall asleep, until Virgil slapped his shoulder.

    "Uh, what?" Roman asked tiredly.

    "Let's begin!" Patton declared.

   "I guess I'll go first.." Virgil said as he spun the bottle. Surprisingly, it landed on Logan. Virgil scooted over to Logan and cupped his cheek. He kissed the nerds forehead for exactly three seconds.

    "Logan's turn!!" Patton practically screamed. Logan put little effort on spinning the bottle, and it landed on...Roman. Logan kissed the corner of Roman's lips for barley a second, Patton to distracted at a fuzz that looked like a spider.

    "My turn now" Roman said, giving the bottle a swift turn and it stopped as it hit Virgil's foot. Roman held Virgil's face with both of his hands and put his mouth onto the darker trait. Virgil's eye's lit up, as he wasn't expecting this much force. Roman's lips tasted  sweet like vanilla, then Virgil remembered the three seconds were up, and lightly pushed Roman off him. Did he just see Roman looked...disappointed? Virgil tried to to shrug it off.

     The darker trait asked Patton to take his turn and went into the kitchen for some water. When he came make he saw Logan and Patton really just making out. They didn't seem to be stoping either. As Virgil sat down, the fanciful trait spun the bottle. of course it landed on Virgil. He looked up at Roman expecting him to just suck his mouth off, when Roman hesitated.

   "Uh..."

"What..?" Virgil questioned. Roman scooted closer, there faces not six inches apart. He looked into Virgil's eyes with longing, and Virgil admitted to himself, he wanted to get a better taste of those lips.

    Roman closed the space between them slowly. He lightly pressed his lips against Virgil's. The soft lip's of the darker trait had Roman wanting more. He licked Virgil's lips, asking for entrance. Virgil unconsciously parted his lip's and Roman's tongue explored his mouth, different flavor's of alcohol mixing within both of there mouths.

     They both separated for air, then started again. Virgil pulled on Roman's hair a little, and the fanciful trait moaned lightly in response. He grabbed Virgil's waist and slowly pulled up his purple shirt and jacket, not even realizing the other two were no longer in the same room, nor caring.

    They parted for a moment as Virgil took the cloths off his top half. Roman started sucking on Virgil's neck.

   "...shit, what a weird game night" Once Roman was sure there were two solid mark's on the darker trait's neck, he came back up to his face and pecked him on the lips. 

    "It sure was..." Once again connecting there faces. This continued until they were to tired and fell asleep together on the floor, cuddling together.

So.....please feel free to send in requests!