The Bet Dress (part two)

Edit: it's been two years, but this part makes no sense to me so if I can, I'm going to rewrite it. Just. Warning to everyone who has or will read it. Enjoy for now!

3rd POV

    The freedom Virgil felt the night he was with Roman was intoxicating. Ever since then, Virgil has been coming back to The Velvet Spike to see if Roman would be there. It would be harder to move around in secret with the dress he most desired to wear, but he instead came across an outfit that suited him similarly. It had a laced back that hung loosely against his skin and a gray vest that suited well with the black sleeves that bagged at the ends.

    Virgil planned his next visit after hearing an interesting unusual conversation that Roman  had  the next week. He heard the Prince speak to someone on the phone, Friday morning.

    "Yes.....well I hope you don't get that drunk!... Yeah, hey I really liked this one person I met there....No, couldn't even tell gender at the first moment..... No, I'm telling you I could have been blind this human being was just.. amazing~ ... I hope I might end up seeing him tonight... it's a bar, ..........it's likely Tom..." After Roman said a few more words, he hung up the phone and walked up stairs with a confident stride.

    Virgil was shocked and blushing in the kitchen. 

                                                                  *

    Friday came and Virgil came up with a solid alibi to make his escape to the bar. Whether it was fortunate or not, the other sides weren't in any of there rooms or even the house. Virgil being Virgil felt uneasy about it, but got dressed and got a ride to his destination. 

    The room felt more party themed tonight. More lights were on and people were moving about more swiftly to the music being played by the band. Virgil was more intrigued with finding Roman, but instead found himself almost face planting with a young woman.

    "Easy tiger... hey" her eyes widened, "Your the masked man!" She pulled Virgil with a quickness and walked him over to a side of the room that became it's own compartment with a door on it. Getting very uncomfortable very fast, Virgil took his arm back.

    "Who are you..?" There was a moment of silence before the woman smiled.

    "My names Valery, I'm a friend of 'the prince'. He likes to use code names and such" Valery gave him a smirk, "I'm sure he would really like to know your name though~ Come this way if you want to see him.." 

    Virgil took much caution as Valery started walking towards the door. Eventually it seemed like his feet started moving on their own. The room past the door was darker than the main area. It had poles in the middle surrounded by booths and a mini open store that resembled Spencer's. 

    As if this wasn't enough to make Virgil bite his tongue, he saw what looked to be roman in a very adult prince themed outfit. It was similar to his normal white clothing, beside the pants were shorts and there was no shirt. He still had the sash though.

    "Classy" Virgil said under his breath, not sure if he was genuinely sarcastic or not. Valery continued to walk over the seats that were the closest to the dancing man and poles. Virgil gulped.

    "This the man you've been looking for?" Valery yelled slightly as Roman was just getting off the small platform to grab a towel. He wiped his face before looking over to see her and the dark clothed angel. Romans mouth curved into a smile and walked over to the both of them.

    "What a pleasant surprise, it's an honor to see you again" Roman slowly walked up to Virgil, took his hand, and planted a soft kiss to it. Virgil had a large blush forming under his mask, "Forgive me for our first encounter, I would have liked to meet you at a more sobering time.. shall we take a seat?" Virgil could only nod in agreement.

    Finally, Virgil managed to get out, "S-so, um you work here?" 

    "What this? No, this is just a private lesson I payed for, a friend of mine insisted I learn" Not wanting to tread more on the subject, Virgil continued with his questions.

    "How much do you remember from last time?" Roman didn't say anything for a moment, he only looked into the mysterious figure in front of him...

    "Not much I suppose, I bumped into you.. then we seemed to be making out. Your a remarkable kisser by the way~" 

    "Not to bad yourself pr- uh Valery says you call yourself 'the prince'?" 

    "Ah that's just insurance, please.." The creative trait bent over so his lips brushed Virgil's ear, making the anxious trait shiver, "Call me Roman~"

~I edited this chapter because it felt to short. Remember I take requests!! I have other stories you 'might' be interested in so check them out and  might update them!!~

2k reads... Thank you :)