Purrfect~ (part 1)

Virgil's POV

    I was stumbling blindly around the imagination for new headphones, when I tripped on a pile and  fell down to my doom.       "Oh Sh*t"

                                                                     *

Romans POV

    I was the last to arrive at the closet door. I heard Patton screaming and a few moment's later, Logan called me from the stairs. I made my way to the point of interest, my jaw dropped.

    Virgil stood between the door frame, sporting a tail, of the cat species and with matching black ears to top it off. His ears were currently facing downwards with an angry expression plastered on his face.

    "Would you guy's quit staring!?" His tail swayed back and forth. It turned me on? Wait what.

    Patton spoke up from his frozen fanboy state.

     "We NEED to take pictures!!!" I spoke up, trying not to stare at Virgil to much, face blushing.

     "Uh..Shouldn't we be concerned about if this is reversible?"

    "Relax Roman, Virgil accidentally did this to himself in the imagination and everyone knows that it's affects only last 24 hours, as long as he touches..whatever it is that turned him into," Logan motions to Virgil, "that; he'll be back to his good old anxious self. But to be safe, one of us should accompany Anxiety for this time to make sure there's no sign-affects"

    "What type off effects Frankenstein." A clearly pissed Virgil addressed.

    "Well kiddo, we don't know" Patton clarified.

   "Yes, it seems we won't know anything unless it happens, which is why someone should stay with you today" Before I knew my mouth opened I said,

    "I'll do it" Virgil turned to me, looking nervous for some reason. Patton of course found this the best time to insert a dad joke.

    "Well isn't that," He said with a smirk.

    "Please don't" Logan testified.

    "...Purrfect~!" Patton finished.

    "I think I've had enough social interaction for the day, goodbye"

To be continued...

    ~Next chapter, is out! It took a while. I really wanted to make sure it was good and would make everyone want to get out the holy water. Thanks for reading!~