Do you switch? END

Hello! I'd like to first say yes, another part, I lied, but for good reason okay!? Secondly, I've learned a lot about shipping that I can't truly explain, but I can tell you that I don't like the way my story was going but I hate leaving things unfinished so I'm going to have a new ending to what I was planning sinful intervention to be. (which I can't work on tonight but 'soon')

    I want to be clear first, Roman wasn't gonna do anything to begin with but eventual whoohoos was gonna happen and after learning about relationships from friendship, lovers, and family, theres a lot of ways to express love. Now I know ya'll don't read these kinds of fics for 'the meaning of love' haha I SEE YA'LL I READ THE COMMENTS! But I found a better way to end it. I still wanted to give some smexy times and had a GREAT idea to try! I know this was long beginning but thank you all so much for reading and enjoy the last chapter!!

WARNING: Contains smut, BDSM inspired content, cursing

                                                Note: (They're already dating in this)

    Virgil was combing his hand through Romans hair in their newly shared room. Roman stopped the calming pats by moving his gaze up to the anxious man he was laid on. 

    "Our aesthetics go together better than I had expected" Roman said as he looked from Virgil to the goth-castle theme of the room. There were red and purple banners, fancy black candle sconces on the walls, lighting the room along with a large matching chandelier. They currently were sat and laid on the love seat at the foot of the royal's old bed since it was larger.

    "Yeah, it's almost like we were supposed to get together babe" Virgil stretched, not giving much care that Roman might fall off of his lap.

    "Well who would ever know, it took years! Remember when we first made out during that game night?"

    "I remember you being loud as fuck about it the next day for sure. heh, remember when wrote that heart felt poem?"

    "You mean the poem I threw my heart and soul into! But... you thought it was just a friend thing" Roman deadpans.

    "Hey don't blame me for that, besides if it weren't for me being ignorant I never would have gotten to hear you sing to me"

    "...We both know that's not true" Virgil kisses Roman's forehead. Virgil started to lightly bounce his legs. Roman noticed this change and asked, "Is something on your mind emo?" Virgil breathed out slowly, preparing to have an 'out of comfort zone' conversation.

    "Yeah um...So you know how when we fuck-"

    "Make love"

    "Yeah that, most of the time you...yah know" Virgil tries to find the right words. "Like we've both been the ones to penetrate, but never done dominant or submissive rolls"

    "Well yes, are you saying..?"

    "Please let me explain first babe" Virgil began his hair ruffling again, if it was a bit more shaky, Roman didn't mention it. "So you know that typically a sub would um..like moan loud and um.." Roman now had his eyes closed and a humorous smile on his face. 

    "Go on Virgil"

    "Shut up. Why am I even explaining this to you. I know you get what I'm saying. It's more than just who takes it, but about who controls the situation and commands vs the person who acts out commands to please them and act extra seductive. But I...I had a thought"