Purrfect~ (part 2)

Side Note: Contains "elevation"

Virgil's POV

    I turned on the Television in my room. Since Disney is one of the things Roman and I both like, we decided to have an Aladdin movie marathon.  As he entered my room, I could tell he was nervous. Maybe he's afraid I'll scratch his eyes out or something.  

     He sat beside me, at the foot of my bed, and tucked his arms under the blanket. I used the remote and hit play as the star swooshed over the castle. I looked over at him and realized he was staring at my tail in between us.

    "Sorry, I'll hide it if you don't want to see it" I said nervously.

    "No, it's not that...it's just...can I pet it?"

Roman's POV

    I sat down next to my boyfriend, Virgil, and he played the movie. I heard the tittle screen music, but I was a little distracted from the Television. His tail was right next to my leg. It moved a little every now and then. I felt strange....if only, I could touch it. Virgil caught me staring and said,

    "Sorry, I'll hide it if you don't want to see it" I looked at his expression of sorrow and decided to speak.

    "No, it's not that...it's just...can I pet it?" Virgil looked directly at me, his ears twitched and his face got red. It took him a moment to answer.

    "Uh...sure, I guess" I slowly moved my hand to where his tail laid, my fingers hovering over it. I gently ran my hand across it, the overwhelming softness making my insides tingle. After a few moments, I heard a soft hum from the emo nightmare.

    "Are you...purring?" I asked, my eyes widening.

    "N-no! That's ridic-" I stopped his talking by stroking his tail again. 

    "Do you wan't me to stop?" I asked seductively. The blush on Virgil's face deepened as he slowly turned away from my gaze, but with my other hand, I pulled his chin up and stared into his eyes,

    "Virgil..." He shifted uncomfortably and then went ballistic. 

    "Mraw!" Virgil pinned me to the floor, his eyes filled with lust. 

~And...yes. To be continued. Now I know I promised more for this, but I had the most difficult time coming up with a bridge and I need to sleep but I wanted to do something so there.~