Oh Sh*t The Eyes Glow

New Chapter..2020

? 1st POV

The Forrest winds rustled as I walked up the lengthy hill. The smell of pine was so intense, some needles flew up and scratched uncovered skin. I was on a normal route but so much seemed different. I decided to wait at a nearby farm house before heading to my destination. Just as I had gotten inside I hear a loud knocking.
    "Roman! You have a dead line today!" I heard Logan continue to pound as I allowed my world to fade around me. The colors faded, the shapes piled together and then everything dissapated like most from a light rain. I met Logan at my door and walked with him to discuss the scripting Thomas and Joan were working on just yesterday. Of course I took on the work before I had my own fun, but Logan thought I had forgotten my princely duties, absurd really.

    "Say, now that this has been sorted like Harry Potter, I shall take my leave" with out reacting to my pun, which would have made Patton smile, Logan halted me from parting ways.

    "I actually recommend you visit Virgil's room, there seems to be some form of distress because a leakage of your room and the fantasy illusions I manifests." I didn't know how serious this problem might have gotten so I hurried to Virgil and his room. It was surprisingly lighter than usual, but looked as if an earthquake erupted.

"Virgil? Where might you be?" I looked around until I spotted him behind a large pile of fallen books under a table. His eyes seemed to be screwed shut and the anxious trait didn't even acknollege me! I pushed a portion of the books away and he immediately jumped a bit. With a large reserved echo etched into his voice he spoke.

    "Get....out" I stood my ground.
    "No, if Logan is right and I have somehow caused this, I must ammend for causing pain or distress! How could I call myself a prince if I can't even save others from my own accidents! NAY I say!"

    "But-"

    "I SAID NAY" Vigil then looked up at me and oh sh*t his eyes..they were glowing.

    "Hg....hmm, okay so how exactly did this happen?"

Major rant time
Tiny story with no current end but let me tell you the amount of smut I have found and read on prinxiety IS SO GOOD yet so rare, so I'm really trying to make the next story 'better' then the previous ones? I mean, just look at this quick half baked story and think about, oh well.

But legit thank you all for reading this story, sometimes I don't feel I get to enjoy since I wrote this so seemingly long ago now but I really just want to make a smile on someone's face :)

NOT DONE YET! ALSO IS REMUS IS AWESOME OR WHAT??? Okay that's all :) ;)

Update 1/10/20

I have a lot of things written for the final chapter but its all like: AORNHRIBFNWT -/.-. Just waiting for the next sander side video and then I'll be re watching the entire series. I've been learning a little about story building and since I have some free time, I'll be looking around!