Falling in Love

I couldn't continue this as it's own story, so it's gonna just be my longest one shot so far. 

Romans POV

    Why is this happening? I questioned myself. Ever since Anxiety saved my life, every time I see him I get all flustered and can't seem to think strait. At first I thought I was just really grateful for what he did, but I cant deny it any longer... I. Like. Virgil. Suddenly, I hear a knocking on my door.

    "Hey kiddo! Dinners ready!" Patton exclaimed through the wall. "Be right there" I reply. It's dinner already? I push my thoughts about Anxiety away for now and get ready to slay my food and devour it. As I walked out of my room, I could see Logan sitting on the couch watching 'How the Universe Works'. Patton was scooping the pasta into clean, glistening white bowls, and Virgil was lazily setting the table.

    My heart started to tighten once I looked right at Virgil. I just wanted to be close to him and hold him, but of course I can't just DO that. Before I knew it, I was caught staring, and I felt my cheeks start to warm.

    "What are you looking at Princess?" He scoffed.

    "You" I said bluntly. He staggered for a moment, surprised I didn't try and deny it I supposed. "W-well knock it off, it's making me uncomfortable" he continues putting the last of the silverware on the table and sat in his seat as Morality set the pasta down for us. A few moment's later Logan came in and joined us as we ate the delicious home made food.

    After dinner, I tiredly drifted to my room. I opened my door and heaved out a long sigh as I closed it again. It's only getting worse...I can't help it. I continue to wonder how to stop thinking about Virgil, and how cute his hair falls over his face, and his facial expressions... Oh lord...I'm in love...

                                                                 *

Virgil's POV

    I've notice changes since I was accepted by Thomas. Everyone was kind of...on guard around me whenever I showed up. But now, I can't get them to leave me alone. Whenever I try shutting them down with one of my comments, they just, laugh it off?!

    Prince is especially off. He's been avoiding direct contact with my eyes, even when I talked to him this morning. I don't know if I liked it better when they didn't tolerate my presence... I went around the corner of the hall and stumbled into Roman, who went wide eyed the second after we fumbled to the ground. He looked like he was trying to say something, but all that he did was open his mouth. Noticing the papers on the floor beside us, I gave an apologetic look to Prince.

    "It's fine" He quickly picked the papers up in single swoop, as if they were never there. Then continued down the hall as I stood up.

                                                                     *

Roman's POV

    I tried everything. I tried hating him, avoiding him, not talking to him, distracting myself from thinking of him. But it's know use, and I have to accept that. I have a crush on anxiety. No.... it's more than that...Is it? I've pondered what I should do about all of this the last few days, and have come to a conclusion. I shall serenade him to show my true feelings!! And..hope I don't fall flat on my face to rejection.

    I was looking up songs I could sing when I heard my door creak open. I looked over to the light coming from the door way and the person in between it.

    "Hey kiddo! What cha working on?"

    "Oh thank goodness Patton!" I said, practically pulling him in by his cardigan. I explained my situation in dramatic detail, hoping he would pick up on the urgency on me finding the perfect song.

    "So...do you think you can help?" Patton had a big smile on his face as he took the laptop from Roman's hands and started typing. It took hours. Maybe even day's, but with Patton's help, I was finally able to put my plans into action. Just as I was thinking about the perfect time to strike, Virgil, the walking emo nightmare, came into the kitchen, seemingly looking for food.

    "Oh, hey Princey" He said casually.

    "Why hello there, Hot topic!" I said in the grandest way possible, "I have something to give to you.." Virgil looked down from the cupboard directly at me with curious eyes. I pulled out an envelope and went down on one knee. He cautiously took the letter from me, cocking his eyebrow.

    "..What's this?" said Virgil. I quickly retreated and went to my room for the rest.

Virgils POV

    I stepped cautiously towards Romans room. The door was ajar, still as a brick wall. I barely brushed my hand on the knob, but the door creaked open wider, as if it was welcoming me in. Roman's room was soothing. The lights were dimmed and everything seemed freshly cleaned.

   His gaze met my own as I was looking about the room. In front of him sat Lyrics on a stand,  and in his hands... a guitar? Shifting his arm off the bed he humbly started playing a very familiar song. He played the entire song of Falling in Love with You by Elvis Presley. At the very end he stood up and ever so slowly walked over to me, singing the last lines.

    "..And I, Cannnn't help... falling in looovvvvvveee... withhhh.. you~"

    I felt my face heat up as he set the guitar down. As he came up I knew only one thing I could do to show him I loved him back. I gently caressed his cheek and brought our heads together for a gentle kiss that seemed to last forever.....

~The fluffiest story so far! Don't get used to it -_- ~