Purrfect~ (part 3)

WARNING: contains smut

Roman's POV 

 "Do you want me to stop?" I asked seductively. The blush on Virgil's face deepened as he slowly turned away from my gaze, but with my other hand, I pulled his chin up and stared into his eyes,

"Virgil..." He shifted uncomfortably and then went ballistic.

"Mraw!" Virgil pinned me to the floor, his eyes filled with lust. 

    "Whoa! What th-" I did not expect that. Virgil kept my wrists tightly in his hands and started licking my neck. His chest rested on top of mine as he started to nibble on my jawline making me let out a small moan. I blushed from embarrassment when suddenly Virgil stopped and practically jumped off of me.

    "W-what did I just do!?" His face was as red as a Solanum lycopersicum.

Virgil's POV

    It feels like electricity is running through my body. There's a pain, a need....a desire. I want Roman so bad. I want to brush my fingers through his hair and grip it tightly. I want to suck his neck till I'm satisfied. But I can't do that to him. We've been dating, sure, but I'm way to anxious to go this fast, so then..what's wrong with me!?

    "Virgil..?" I came out of my thought's as Roman lightly tapped my shoulder. I looked up at him, his features were so handsomely bright, my eyes dilated.

    "S-sorry...I just...I'm having a hard time....controlling myself" That was an understatement. I wanted to tackle him again. I wanted our lips to merge together once more. My breathing has become heavy, I need more than air. Right, now.

    Roman's POV

    I didn't know he had such an...animalistic side to him. Was this a side affect from the neko incident? I know Virgil's scared right now, but the bulge in my pants isn't really paying much attention to that.

    "Virgil, I know it's scary to be going this far...but I think we..are ready to take things to the next level" I take his hand into mine, looking at him with sincerity.

    "I want you". He nodded his head slowly, then looked up at me.

    "Would this be okay?" He closed the gape between us, shakily, then put his arm around my neck, bringing his face to my own and gently kissed me. After a while the kiss got deeper. We had moved over and sat on the bed, Virgil was roaming around my chest with his hands and I had a hand holding his waist.

    He pulled away for a moment, before he resumed his earlier task on my neck. He was more caring and less lustful...for about a minute. The first bite just about made me moan again. He slowly pushed me onto the bed and started grinding against me. I wrapped my arms around him and caught his tail in my hands.

    "AhH~ t-that's r-really sensitive..." I stare at him in amusement,

    "Oh, like this isn't sensitive?" I take my other hand and grip his throbbing member through his jeans.

    " Nyah~! Oh...your gonna get it now..." I was intrigued and frightened. Even though I'm a prince, Virgil makes me feel helpless...

Virgil's POV

    I unzipped Roman's pant's and pulled them down slowly, along with his underwear. He didn't seem to mind that his lower half was completely naked, I guess that's to be expected from Princy. I wasted no time starting. I licked the side of his member slowly down to the base. 

    He made many lustful noises, but then decided to cover his mouth. I didn't like that. I looked up at him and sucked his tip, earning me a look of utter ecstasy. He now used both of his arms to steady himself on the bed as he whimpered to be touched.

    I started taking more and more of his member into my mouth, as Roman was reaching his limit.

Roman's POV

    Virgil started bobbing his head and the world around me became incomprehensible. I was a moaning mess and could tell Virgil was enjoy every minute of it. I'd have to get back at him, but not tonight.

    I felt I would cum at any moment and tried warning Virgil by pulling his hair. That...didn't work. He actually started sucking harder and it took everything to not cum right then and there. Unlike other princes, I actually ask for consent.

    "V-virg...I'm gonna...c-cum.." I was trying to move him off to finish up, but he stayed firmly put. This man truly drives me insane. To top it off, he also covered my mouth with his tail so I would stop talking. The softness pushed me past my limit. I came harshly in his mouth, but Virgil lapped everything up as if it was milk. After I was wiped clean and drained of energy, he spoke.

    "...more" He wanted to go for a round two!? I pulled my pants up as he came to sit besides me on the bed with a confused look. I could see he had his own release in his pants as well. 

    "I promise I'll make it up to you. But for now..." I pull him up to me and give him a peck on the lips, "Sleep"

    "Oh kay.." He gave me a tired smile and turned the Television off. We crawled into the bed together and snuggled each other until we fell into a different kind of dream land.

My God please forgive me for I have sinned. I really hope this was not to cringy, I wanted to purrrfect it for yah. Remember I take requests! I believe the only things I will not do are: Rape, suicide, self harm. Results may vary.