Under..there

3rd POV

     Roman was working on ideas for Thomas' next video per usual. He slowly walked his way over to Logan's room to make sure everything was 'achievable'. After getting the okay, he went to his room to put his plans on his desk before heading off to the living room for his nice alone time with the Hamilton mix-tape featuring added Disney songs.

    When Roman turned, he realized Virgil was also in the room. He was laid across the couch with his headphones on and a book in front of his face. Instead of disrupting the anxious trait, Roman simply sat on the other side of the couch. A slight glance from Virgil to the prince was made, but Roman himself did not notice. Soon they both were in there own worlds listening to music that make them smile...or smirk in some cases.

    After a while Virgil took another glance at his- at the man sitting near him. This was unfortunate however because the fanciful side decided at that moment his lips were just dry enough he had to use his seductive tongue to fix the problem. Not many seconds later, Roman found himself in a similar problem as Virgil, since the darker trait adjusted his lounging position and let out an innocent groan.

    Both parties were starting to feel uncomfortable and decided in unison to get up for something to drink. Surprising each other, Virgil tripped but caught himself before bashing his head against the wall.

    "Are you okay?" Roman asked with a thread of concern in his voice. Virgil gulped.

    "fine" Virgil had a slight blush across his face. He may have wanted to die inside. However, one look at his handsome prince and he knew that there was nothing to be embarrassed about. How did Roman have this effect of Virgil?

    "G-good. That is good. Is what, that is.."  Roman said after a few moments of terribly awkward silence. After the drink, Virgil opted out to his room for privacy or preventing unwelcome yet very welcome distractions. Through out the next few weeks similar situations occurred such as both of them going to the kitchen for dinner, getting something out of a closet...or even just waiting for one of the others to discuss Thomas. Once the third week came about though, a larger change began.

    "Hey Virgil?" Roman knocked on the darker traits door. It opened slowly with a averagely tired Anxiety at the door.

    "Yeah?"

    "Um, well. I was wondering if you could help me with a side quest. You see, I can't seem to find a script I'm supposed to get memorized in my room, could you help me look for it?"

    "Sure Princy"

    "Excellent! Follow me!" Roman gently but forwardly took Virgil's arm as they raced off to his room. Once there, the two of them searched for almost an hour.

    "Where could it possibly be?!" Roman was heaving a lot of stress with this new play Thomas was in, he barely had any time left on his hands. Realizing something, he called out to Virgil from above his bed in a room inside his wall. "Virgil, can you check under my bed?"

    "No problem, it only takes up a third of the room" Roman was coming back down to the main level now, sliding down the ladder.

   "Well it should be right down...there" The most jaw dropping thing Roman ever layed his eyes upon came into his life that day.

   "Virgil?"

   "What?" The anxious trait turned his head from the position he was in to give a look of utter frustration.

    "...Are you wearing...pink panties?"

To be continued

Okay, not sure if any ya'll like panty kinks, if not don't worry it won't be a big deal for the next chapter, just kind of like the first domino down yah know? So I'm in college and I FINALLY got inspired to write this, smut will come, when? idk, to be honest it might be in 2019. Please tell me if you like this story!! ALSO 10,000 READS WTF. Also also, very into destiel right now so if there are any destiel fans here please tell me if you want some destiel and send requests (as well as for this book) Thanks for reading my rant!

Extra Edit: AND I GOT READERS FOR AUSTRALIA AND THE UK!??! WHATTT!?