Chapter 11

*Mac's POV*

I woke up and saw Liz still asleep. She had a long day yesterday with Aiden being in the hospital and all. I shook her to wake her up. She instantly awoke.

"I uh I have to go now." with that she got up and left. It was strange. Oh well. I will call her later. Right now it's 10 so I have an hour before Ethan gets here. I get changed into some leggings and a sweatshirt. Comfy and casual. I go downstairs and get some cereal. After a while I finish and head upstairs to watch tv. There's nothing really on so I just wait.

*ding dong*

Yay! Ethan's here!! He is 15 minutes early but who cares! I run downstairs and open the door. I was expecting Ethan but it wasn't him.

"Um hi, not to be rude, but why are you here?" I asked him.

"I need your help." he said. I looked at my phone. 10:47 so I had time.

"You can stay for 10 minutes but then you have to leave, okay?"

"Okay." he said "I need you to do me a favor. I need you to..."

*Liz's POV*

I awake to Mac shaking my body. I look over to her alarm clock and see it's 10. Shit! I told Aiden's mom I would meet her at the hospital at 10:30.

"I uh I have to go now." I said. I ran home because I live so close. When I got home I didn't have time for a shower. I threw on some clean clothes and put my hair up. It was now 10:20. The hospital is about a 10 minute drive I will be right on time.

I arrive at exactly 10:30, perfect timing. I run in and see Aiden's mom sitting there waiting for me. She walks over to me and pulls me in for a hug.

"Hi sweetie. How ya been holding up?" she said to me.

"As good as I can be I guess. And you?"

"Better now that a familiar face showed up. My husband is away on work and his family lives 12 hours away! It's nice to see you!"

On that note we walked back to Aiden's room. He was laying on his bed, so lifeless, so limp. I almost burst into tears but I thought to myself, stay strong. I held together pretty well. I walked over to a chair next to his bed and sat down. I grabbed his hand and just looked at him. Man I felt so bad for him. Why him. It should've been me. My thoughts were interrupted by Mrs. Ronn.

"I'll give you some time with him." she then left and I was alone with Aiden's limp body. It felt weird. I looked at him and whispered something.

"I love you.." I know he probably can't hear me but who cares. I just want him to know that I love him..

*Ethan's POV*

I'm so excited I get to see Mac today. I woke up at 10:55 so I figure I should leave since I have to be there at 11. I pull up and see her car is gone. I see a note on the door that read:

Hey Ethan! Sorry I had to leave. I will call you later and we can hang out then! Love you! ~Mac:)

Hmph. She's gone. Where could she be? 

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

~Hey! Thanks for all the reads!! I will be starting my next book tomorrow so be ready for that!! Now let's talk about what's going on! WHo came to Mac's house? Where is Mac?? What will happen to Aiden??? Read to find out!!

Kisses:*

~Bre:)