IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

~Hey! Bre here! I never really described the characters so here goes!

Mac- Tall with long redish brown hair flowing all the way to her waist. It was different everyday. Sometimes wavy sometimes straight but never curled. She is a strait A student and has been one all her life. She is 16 years old and is in 10th  grade.  She is the most loving and caring person you will ever meet. She is also hilarious.

Ethan- Super tall with fluffy brown hair always perfect on the top of his head. He gets straight A's and is star of their high school football team. As a sophomore this feat is almost unreachable. He can't wait until next season. He cares way too much for Mac but it's a good too much. He loves Mac and he loves their friendship.

Liz- Short with long flowing brownish blond hair. Usually curled. She has been friends with Mac for eight years. She is dating Aiden star of the basketball team. She is really nice and sweet unless you make her mad. Once she is mad there is no going back. She is the same age as Mac.

Aiden- Tall with short blond hair. He never grows his hair out, he loves it short. As I've said before he plays on the basketball team. He is in 11th grade so he is one year older than the rest of the crew. 

This week I'm on spring break so expect a lot of updates.  Once I go back to school I will be pretty busy so maybe only updates on the weekend. The time of year the story is set in is April so current time. 

Kisses:*

~Bre:)