Chapter 7

*Mac's POV*

The week went by really slow. Luckily Aiden and Liz avoided me and I avoided them. It's now Friday and my parents got home yesterday night. They got me a t-shirt from Hong Kong. It's really um... pretty? Who am I kidding it's so ugly it makes me want to puke. It's the thought that counts right? 

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing meaning class was starting. It's 3rd hour Science. My favorite...NOT!! We have a project due on Monday that we have to work on with a partner. Hopefully I will get Ethan as my partner. He is a really hard worker and his idea's are great. I'm just praying I don't get Liz as my partner. We havn't talked since Saturday. I don't plan on talking to her any time soon either. The teacher started calling out names. 

"Mary you're with Kasey" said the teacher. The two girls are best friends so a squeal of joy was heard from the two girls. The teacher continued calling names. There was only four people left with no partners. Liz, Jonny, Carly, and me. 

"Liz you're with..." the teacher dropped her name notecards so the agony continued on. 

"Liz you're with Carly. That leaves Mac and Jonny." Yes praise the lord I'm not with that she devil. I went and sat by Jonny.

"Hey so let's work at my house tonight and get it done so we can move on with our lives because we both hate science, okay?" I asked Jonny. Me and him are farley close. He agrees then the bell rings. 

"See ya at 4 okay? said Jonny.

"Okay see ya!" I said as cheerful as possible.

The day dragged on, boring as could be. After school I headed home. I ate a snack then watched tv.

*knock knock knock*

Jonny's here!  I opened the door and greeted him. We headed upstairs and got to work right away. We were just about done at 8 o'clock. We decided to hang out for a little while and i decided to tell him everything.

"So I feel really bad about it but I'm using Ethan to make Aiden jealous because he gets jealous of whoever has me. No matter what even if he has another girlfriend. So I was going to make him jealous but I realized that I have feelings for Ethan. I can't make him jealous. He is the best thing to ever happen to me." I spilled out to Jonny. Then I heard the creak of the stairs then a door slamming shut. I open my bedroom door to see flowers with a note attached. It read:

Hey babe! Let's do something tomorrow. I already have everything planned just dress nice and I will pick you up at 2 tomorrow. Love ya! -Ethan

Holy shit. Ethan just heard everything. God, I wanna cry right now. I looked at Jonny and he just looked away, 

"I uhh I have to go. Bye" jonny said. With that he left and I was left all alone, bawiling my eyes out. I layed on my bed and didn't bother to move and slowly cried myself to sleep.

*Ethan's POV*

As I walk up to Mac's front porch, I'm nervous. I hope she likes the flowers. I hope she likes the date tomorrow. I knock on the door and her mom answers.

"Ethan! So nice to see you! How have you been?" she said.

"Good and You?" I say trying to be as polite as possible.

"Great, thanks for asking. You can head up to her room." she smiled and I walked past her.

As I walked up the steps I moved slowly and quietly trying to not make noise. Hopefully she didn't hear anything. As I am about to knock on the door I hear something.

"I'm using Ethan to make Aiden jealous because he gets jealous of whoever has me. No matter what even if he has another girlfriend. So I was going to make him jealous .." Mac said. I cant believe her. I threw the flowers down and ran out. Her mom said something to me but I didn't hear her. I just ran. I left as fast as I could. Mac has changed so much in the past few weeks. I was so happy she liked me but she clearly doesn't...

When I got home I ran to my room and just layed there. I just stared at the celing. I can't believe this. Hopefully I didn't hear everything. Maybe she was quoting someone. I have no idea. But hse sounded so serious, so real. She meant it. They were her words. Her plan. What she said kept replaying in my head.

"I'm using Ethan.." 

She's using me. I fell for her. I should've know she didn't really have feelings for me. I'm such a fool. I was so blinded by her beauty, her everything, to see through the lies. I feel so terrible. I am a dumb ass who is blindly in love with a bitch.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

~Hey! Mac confessed her feelings for Ethan to Jonny. Ethan heard only half the story! What will become of them? Will they end it ? Will they try again? Keep reading to find out.

Kisses:*

~Bre:)