Chapter 16

*Mac's POV*

Why would Jonny do this to me? Why did he leave a blank paper at the door? I thought Jonny was my friend. As we head back to the house, my phone buzzes.

Unknown: looks like u figured it out princess ;) see ya soon - J

See ya soon? What is that supposed to mean? This vacation was supposed to be amazing and he ruined it! At least we still have a few days before we have to go back home. 

We arrived back at the house shortly after that. Everyone decided we should eat because we havn't eaten all day!

"Let's make spaghetti!" Ethan suggested.

"How about we just order pizza; I'm too tired to cook anything." Ethan's mom said. 

We all agreed on pizza and waited for it to be delivered. Ethan and I decided we would watch TV in my room until the pizza got here.

"Mac, I'm sorry this vacation sucks because of this whole Jonny thing, but I promise tomorrow will be a lot more fun!" Ethan said.

"I can't wait until Jonny is locked up or something! He really had me scared." I responded.

"I know he did and I never want to see his face again." Ethan seemed really mad when he said that, so I decided to change the subject.

"So, what are we gonna do tomorrow?" I asked.

"Well, my mom thought we could go to the boardwalk and shop. She said that you and I could go on the Ferris Wheel, if ya want." Ethan said.

"The F-Ferris Wheel? Like, the really tall one we passed on the way here?"

"Yeah, that one. We don't have to. She just thought it would be romantic for us to go at sunset." Ethan said. Aw, it would be really romantic to go at sunset, but I am so afraid of heights.

"No, we can go. It will be fun." I put on a fake smile because I really did want to go, I am just terrified. Ethan will protect me, I hope.

"Great. I love the Ferris Wheel!" Good, he likes it so he isn't scared. Everything will be alright.

*ding dong*

"Pizza's here!" Ethan said running towards the door. He opened up the door, payed, and took the pizza to the kitchen. We all enjoyed the pizza, then decided it was time for bed.

"Goodnight guys, see ya in the morning!" Ethan's parents said, then went to bed.

Ethan and I walked downstairs to our rooms. 

"Ethan, will you stay with me? I'm still kinda scared after what happened." I said.

"Sure." And we that, we went to my room and I fell asleep in his arms, dreaming of tomorrow.

The Next Day

*Ethan's POV*

I awake to Mac sound asleep in my arms. She looks so peaceful. Too bad I have to wake her up!

"Mac, time to get up! Time to go shopping and have the best day ever!" I shouted.

"Go away." she said groggily.

"No! Gotta get up!" On that note, she got up and went to get ready and so did I. Today is going to be great.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

Hey guys! Sorry for this chapter, I don't really like it. Its kinda just a filler. Anyhow I'm pumped cuz the buckeyes are in the national championship!! Haha anyhow hope you enjoyed! I might update again later today!

Kisses:*

~Bre:)