Chapter 12

*Mac's POV*

"Okay" he said. "I need you to do me a favor. I need you to take this to my brother. In Kentucky." he handed me a big envelop full of..something.

"Why can't you do it?" I asked.

"I'm grounded. I can't leave the state, let alone my house!"

"How'd you get here then?" I am very curious to why I have to take it. Can't he just mail it?

"My parents aren't home right now. Now I really have to go. Please have it there by tonight. Leave now to get there. The address is on the outside of the envelop."

"But, Ethan is coming over in a few minutes."

"That's a shame isn't it? You will take that to my brother and you will leave now. Write a note or something and leave it on the door. I don't really care. Nobody can know your doing this okay? If anyone finds out, you're dead. Got it?" I gulped. Dead?

"Yup." and with that Jonny left. I wrote my little note to hang on the door and left. Jonny's brother lives about four hours from here. If I want to get home by 8 o'clock, I better leave now. I grabbed me keys and started down the road.

When I had been driving for about two hours, I really started to wonder, what's in that envelop? Why do I need to take it? Maybe I'll ask Jason, Jonny's brother.

When I pulled up to Jason's it was about 3 o'clock. I"m making good time. I hopped out of my car and walked up to the door. There was a note on it. It read:

Hey Mac! Jonny told me you were bringing me my envelop. Slide it under the front door please! Thanks. -Jason

Hm. That was strange. I hopped back in the car to drive home. What was in that envelop?  

*Ethan's POV*

I got a call around 8 from Mac. I'm heading over to her house now. I really wonder where she was today. Maybe I'll find out. I walked up the front steps to her house and rang the doorbell. Mac opened the door with a huge smile across her face.

"Hey sorry about earlier today. Something urh- something came up." she said.

"Okay. I'm just happy to see you now."  I smiled after finishing my sentence. Where was Mac today?

We walked upstairs to watch a movie. Of course we watched Frozen, her favorite movie. She sang all the song. Every. Single. One. It was pretty cute to see her so into the movie. She eventually fell asleep in my arms. Her parents are away again so I can just stay here. I texted my mom and said I was staying at Jonny's again. She doesn't have to know.

I woke up before Mac. Normally I sleep in until like 1 but today i woke up at 9. What the heck. I felt Mac shift in my arms then smile up at me.

"Good morning beautiful. How'd ya sleep?" I asked her.

"Great considering you're here" God I love that girl.

"Wanna grab some breakfast from the local diner down the road?" 

"Sure!" I knew she'd say yes. She loves that place.

We decided to walk since it's so close and it's a really nice day. We are on spring break this week and I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow. Mac is coming with me. I'm so excited. 

"I am so excited for Florida tomorrow! I've never been there!" Mac said.

"I know, you tell me everyday." I chuckled. 

"Well I just want you to know how excited I am!" her smile glowed. She was really excited.

After we ate we walked back to her house.

"You better start packing because we leave tomorrow." I told her.

"I know, I know. I procrastinate. It's my way of life." she smiled at me. "You should be packing too!"

"Okay. I will. Text me later kay?"

"Okay, I'll text you when I'm done and on my way over." She was spending the night with me since we are going to be together the whole week and so we didn't have to pick her up at 3am when we leave.

"Okay bye." I kissed her on the cheek and walked out to my car. I am so excited. I get to spend a whole week with her. This is going to be amazing.

*Mac's POV*

Packing is hard work. I always over pack. I am finally done. It took me like 6 hours to do this. I chuckled to myself about how long this took. Since I'm finished I decided to text Ethan.

Me: Hey just finished packing on my way over now see ya soon

Ethan: k see ya :)

I locked my phone and grabbed my bags. Wow I packed a lot. I ran downstairs and said goodbye to my parents.

"Bye mom, bye dad. Love you!" With that I walked out the door and hopped into my car. This is going to be one hell of a week.

When I arrived at Ethan's, his dad was already loading up the car.

"Hey Mac! Are you excited!? Hand me your stuff and I'll load it up now." I handed him my stuff and continued on our conversation.

"I am so excited. I've never been to Florida before!"

"Well then this will be a whole new experience for you!" I heard the door open and Ethan walked out.

"Here's my bag dad and wh- Mac! Your here!" he ran over nad hugged me after handing his dad his bag. 

"I'm so excited! I told him. He just chuckled along eith his dad.

"I know." he said. 

After that we went inside and ate a small snack. After a few hours of watching tv we figuered we should get some sleep. We went up to his room and layed down.

"Night Mac, I love you."

"Night Eth, I love you, too." This is going to be so awesome.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

~Hey! Sorry for not updating for like the past two days. I was really busy. I went shopping and hung out with some friends. Haha I have a life..kidna. Anyhow how'd ya like this chapter? It was kinda boring but they are going to Florida! Yay! I wonder what was in the envelop? Maybe the next chapter will say:) Thanks for all the reads! Over 300! just wow! Thanks

Kisses:*

~Bre:)