Chapter 4

*Mac's POV*

Oh shit why is he here. I don't want to see Aiden. Today is going to end in tears. Me and Ethan sat down across from them. 

"Hey Mac!!" Liz practically screamed even though I'm right here.

"Hey Liz, Aiden." I said. 

"Hey guys" Ethan said. 

"Sup" Aiden was the last one to greet us.

"So Mac can I talk to you?" asked Liz.

"Yeah" we walked away to a table farther from ours. We sat down and Liz looked at me. 

"I think I am in love" she said. I didn't know how to respond.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" I blurted out. I was now on a rampage and couln't be stopped. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! YOU KNOW I LOVED HIM AND YOU ARE DATING HIM! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!!" By this point Ethan and Aiden were both staring and Aiden was taken back my comments.

"Mac! Calm down! You told me you didn't like him! You were the one to set us up!" she was half yelling half talking.

"I know what I did and I know what I said but it doesn't mean I wanted to!" I had calmed down a bit but I was still on a rampage. "I knew you liked him Liz and I knew you could get him so I lied! I didn't think you actually would. I can't believe this!" 

*Liz'z POV*

"I can't believe this!" Mac yelled. I am so pissed at her right now. She has the nerve to say I am being a horrible friend when she is the one to set us up.

"You can't blame any of this on me you brought this upon yourself!" I was talking very loudly now.

"Woah ladies calm down!" Ethan was stepping in to help us out. I look at Mac and see tears streaming down her face. I am still so pissed at her so I turn to Aiden and start kissing him. That will show her. 

Mac turns and runs back to Ethan's truck. Ethan looks at me and says "What have you done.." I give him the death stare then grabs Aiden's hand and we leave too. What a horrible meet up..

*Mac's POV*

I sprint away back to Ethan's truck. I open the door and climb in. Once I'm seated I cup my face with my hands and start bawling. Ethan hops in and drives us back to my house. The car ride is dead silent minus my sobbing. I'm so upset you have no idea. When we pull up to my house I hop out. Ethan stays there for a minute then follows me in. I sit on the couch.

"Thanks for stepping in" I said to him.

"Anything for you Mac" he grins at me and sits next to me. "What you said needed to be said. I can tell by the look on your face you think I'm mad about what you said. I'm not so it's okay" Boy was I relived when he said that.

"Thanks Eth your the best." we sat there staring at eachother. Then something happened. Something quite shocking yet so wonderful. Ethan and I leaned closer to eachother then our lips touched. We kissed. I kissed my now bestfriend. What have I done.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

~Hey I hope you liked this chapter:) Liz isn't really a jerk. I just neededd to spice things up. Whats gonna happen next? Any guesses anyone?? Hehe;)

Kisses:*

~Bre:)