Chapter 3

*Mac's POV*

I woke up with the sun shining through the window and arms wrapped around my body. I remembered last night, all the tears and the movie and then falling asleep in Ethan's arms. Once Eth came over last night my night became a million times better. Liz always tells me that Ethan and I would make a good couple. I am actually starting to believe her... No, you're not. You love Aiden. You will be with Aiden. No matter what it takes.

*beep beep beep*

Shit! I forgot to turn off my alarm. Well Ethan's awake now.

"What the hell Mac it's too early" Ethan is not a morning person.

"Sorry, forgot to turn it off go back to sleep" He then mumbled something and drifted off. I figured since I'm up might as well get ready to face the world. I went in to the bathroom and turned on the shower. When it was the perfect temperature I hopped in. The shower felt nice. I felt as if I was washing the pain away from last night.

When I got out Ethan was still asleep. I laughed and shook my head walking over to my phone. It was 9:23am. Man I was in the shower a long time. I had a text from Liz.

Liz: Hey we on 4 today? wanna tell ya bout ma date with aiden ;)

Me: yeah sure can eth come and hang with us today?

Liz: yeah sure see ya at 12?

Me: sureee usual place?

Liz: yuppp

I locked my phone and jumped on Ethan. 

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD" 

"I'm awake I'm awake. Chill."

"Yay! So I am meeting with Liz at noon and you're coming with me because I might cry again so you need to be there to change the subject if I need you too okay?" I said.

"Okay." 

After that we went downstairs and made some pancakes. They were really good because I am an amazing cook. After that Ethan went home to change and take a shower. It was 10:30 so I had some time to myself. I decided to clean up the kitchen then watch tv. I felt like time went by so slow.

It's 11:45 now and Ethan and I are driving to the ice cream place we meet at all the time. We pull up and  I see Liz with her long brownish-blond locks curled perfectly. I see her holding hands with Aiden. My heart sinks. Why is he here. I wanted to say. I didn't and kept my cool. We parked.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ethan asked me. 

"Yup" and we got out of the car and walked over to them.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

~Hey! Things are heating up. Im thinking some drama in the next few chapters ;) Sorry about this chapter its pretty boring but it will get better promise! Anyhow go read my friends (Lizz4300) book called Look at the Mess You've Made. I am in it. Haha. If you haven't noticed she is Liz.  Well Byee!!

Kisses:*

~Bre:)