Chapter 2

*Ethan's POV*

"Wow" is all I could say. I am so mad. Someone is hurting Mac. Mac is sitting in front of me crying because of that dick,  Aiden. God, right now I wanna punch him in the throat.

"Um, Eth. You okay? You look like you wanna punch something." Oh shit she can tell I'm mad. 

"No, no. I'm fine, haha.." I awkwardly laughed and tryed to play it cool. It didn't work and she looked at me funny then moved on.

"So Eth, I was thinking we could watch a movie. Sound good?" she asked. I love it when she calls me Eth. It makes me feel some type of way. 

"Sure" I smiled and happily agreed to watching a movie. That means we can cuddle because we will watch something scary and she will get scared. My thoughts were interupted by the sound of pounding on the door. Mac looked terrified. I grabbed the softball bat she had leaning against the wall in her room and headed downstairs. I opened the door to see Mac's neighbor, Mark. He was so drunk you could smell the alcohol on him. 

" Blahdurplausda" Mark slurred out. Mac was standing behind me now she just rolled her eyes at him. He was a die hard alcoholic. Drank every night until he passed out.

"Get the hell out of here before I call the police!" I yelled. Mark hobbled down the front steps and passed out in his yard I closed the door and Mac and I started laughing so hard we were crying. That's the only way Mac should ever cry. Not because some no good jock.

We went back upstairs and tryed to pick a movie. 

"I want to watch Paranormal Activity 3." said Mac.

"No let's watch Chainsaw Massacre!" I said excitedly.

"NO!! N-O!!" 

"Okay, Okay fine we can watch your baby movie."

"Ya know what? Let's give me nightmares and watch your movie." said Mac. She always gives in to me. She put the DVD in and pressed play. The movie progressed on and she got more and more scared each minute. When the scariest part came on she covered her eyes and snuggled up into me. Man was I on cloud nine right now.

After the movie was over we turned on Animal Planet and watched some show about Pit bulls. She fell asleep in my arms. Man was she cute when she slept. I want to tell her how I feel but I don't want to ruin our friendship. I have had a crush on her since third grade when she fell off the monkey bars and I caught her. My thoughts were rudely interupted by a text from my mom.  

Mom: When r u gonna be home?

Me: Jonny texted me and asked me to stay over after im done at macs is that k? 

Mom: yupp see ya tomorrow luv u

Me: luv u 2 mom

Jonny didn't ask me to stay over. I was staying at Mac's tonight since she was already sleep in my arms. Tonight was perfect. I'm laying here with Mac in my arms after making her feel better. With these wonderful thoughts drifting through my mind, I fell asleep.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

~Hey my little squares! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Do you think Ethan should confess his feelings for Mac? Should he keep them a secret? Read my next chapter to find out! Sorry for the language in this chapter it's rated PG-13 for a reason!!

Kisses:*

~Bre:)