13."day of wedding"

We got home and went to sleep. The next day was a blur.
Finally the wedding day came.

I got ready and knocked on Noah's door.
No answer. I tried again. Still no answer.
I turned to walk away. I heard the door open.

I stopped in my place.
I turned to see Noah. He wasn't in his tuxedo. He was wearing it but only the top and pants.

"Are you ready?" I asked.
"I'm not going" Noah said in a pissy tone.
" why?" I asked.
"Sarah, I'm done" he said.
"Done?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm breaking up with you." He said.
" but, we've had so much fun these past days. Our relationship is going good" i said.
"Leave" he said. I slowly let tears fall.
He turned and shut the door. I fell to the ground in hurt, pain, turns. I thought of all our laughter and happiness together.
I slowly got up and walked down the stairs. Fredna isn't going. So.... It's just me, Lilly, Beth, Sasha, and Liam.
They'll be there later.
   The wedding starts at 9:00 tonight. So, I'm walking to the airport. I'm going home. Back to Texas.
   As I set on the plane, I check my phone. I'm hurting. I don't know what to do. That was the shittiest break up ever.  I wonder around like a lost puppy and I barely knew him.
  I'm a fucked up person. Nobody truly loves me. No one ever will.

/////
Poor Sarah. She feels so lost😢. Does anyone love her? I Sure think so.