18."see honesty, regret"

Wilson comes up to me and hugs me. We stand for a while. Everything is in slow motion. I look into his eyes and see pain.
I see honesty, regret.

"Those eyes. I've missed them." He says.

"Yeah. You still got them lovely dimples?" I ask

"I've missed you." He says and squeezes me tighter.

I don't think and kiss him. I kiss him right on the lips. He starts moving his lips along with mine. I feel him smile.
We pull away and he picks me up.
"Don't leave." He says.
"It can't be like old days." I say.
"It can. That's the thing. I, we still have feelings for each other" he says.
"You hurt me" I say.
"I've changed." He says.
I over react. Emotions is the worst part of being a person. Sure, boobs and periods is bad for girls but hormones are the worst part.
I was gonna say something else when dad says "thank you for coming. Hope you enjoyed"
Everyone starts leaving. Me and Wilson just stay there.

"Ummm...... I should be going. So should you" I say.
"I'm actually staying over tonight" he says.
"Oh." Wow.....

I set in my room with the doors locked. I try to dry my phone off. It got dew and grass on it. I turn it on and go through my pics. I slide through some of me and Noah laughing.
"You know what? Fuck this. I'm gonna stop being so sad" I say.

I check my text to find the last text Noah sent me.
[your causing me pain, baby. I'm sorry-Noah]

I decide to text back.