Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Brianna's POV:

"Welcome to my humble abode."

I stared in amazement at the size and grandeur of his flat. The outside looked like a mansion, but the inside was even more incredible. Beige walls and giant windows greeted us as we walked in the door. White sofas adorned the den, circling a blue shag rug. Seperate stairs led both upstairs and downstairs.

"Oh my gosh! Harry this is amazing!" I gushed, forgetting for a moment why I was here.

He chuckled. "Well I'm glad you like it! Want something to drink? Water? Pop?"

"Water sounds good."

I set my bags down as he went to get drinks. A walked around and explored in awe. How can someone afford such a nice home?

"Have a seat," Harry said, handing me a glass cup filled with ice-cold water and a slice of lemon shoved onto the edge.

I did as he said and we sat in comfortable silence, sipping our drinks. After a while Harry's gaze fell on me.

"So...what happened?" he whispered.

I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. This was going to be harder then I thought.

By the time I finished telling him every detail of the last 24 hours, we were both sobbing. Tissues were piling up as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, whispering consoling words into my ear.

"Harry? Is that you?" another male voice called from the front door.

"Yeah Lou, it's me."

I heard footsteps coming closer and turned in time to see the one and only Louis Tomlinson standing in the doorway.

"Oh my gosh! What's going on?" he asked, stepping closer.

"Louis, I'd like you to meet Brianna. Brianna, Lou."

I mumbled an embarrassed greeting as I wiped tears from my face. I must have been a sight to see.

"Hey Brianna. So what...?" Louis questioned, still confused.

I opened my mouth to reply, but Harry piped up for me, "Let's just say she's been through a lot and needs a place to stay."

"Well why doesn't she stay here?"

Harry grinned. "I was hoping you'd ask."

My eyes grew wide at what they were saying. "You mean stay here, in this mansion, with 2 members of One Direction!? I couldn't. I don't want to impose..."

"Nonsense! You're gonna stay here weather you like it or not," Harry confirmed, crossing his arms satisfyingly.

"Free of charge," Louis added.

"No guys, that's nuts! I can go and find a hotel to stay in..."

"No! I'm not going to let you!" Louis yelled, grabbing my bags and dragging them towards a spare room.

"Well it looks like I don't have a choice," I smiled. This was crazy. "I have to at least repay you!

"We'll figure something out," Harry winked. He took my hand and led me to my new bedroom.