No Pain Shopping Trip (Lizzy-3 months)

Sitting in bed, Lizzy took the baby name book off the bedside stand and opened it. "What about something like Abigail or maybe Daniel?" She flipped through a few more pages. "Benjamin?" as she threw out more names to him.

"Benjamin? Are you going through baby name books already!?" he asked curiously.

"You might think it's too early to look at names, but I am too excited to resist. I know Benjamin's a little...old fashioned? But I've always liked that name. I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl," she bit her lip, rubbing her belly. Hunter smiled, squeezing her hand softly. "Do you know of any names you like already?" she asked curiously, wanting to know what he thought.

"I haven't even begun to think about names yet," Hunter responded.

"God, there's just so many!" she giggled, continuing to look down the names. "How are we ever supposed to decide?" she smiled at him, running her hand over her belly. "What is your name little Peanut?" she chuckled

"We'll figure it out," Hunter said pressing a kiss to her temple. "We will find a name and just instantly know that that's the one." He sighed softly and rubbed her belly along with her. "If only Peanut could tell us." He smiled as he continued to rub her belly.

"Okay, we could do Thea for a girl and Melchior for a boy." He smirked, shaking his head. She giggled, resting her head on his shoulder. "Oh Peanut..." she rubbed her belly, "are you a boy or a girl? That would narrow this down a little..."

Hunter rubbed her arm lovingly. "We'll find out soon enough." He smiled, pecking her lips, moving a hand to gently rub her belly.

"Hunter that tickles!" she giggled as he poked her belly. "Come on Peanut, I hope you're growing in there because Mommy can't wait to feel you kicking," she smiled poking her belly again.

Hunter kissed her pout in hopes of making it disappear. "Peanut will grow plenty big soon." He smirked, kissing her temple and running his hand over her belly again. He beamed, leaning down to pull up her shirt, scattering an array of kisses all over her stomach.

Lizzy giggled as he leaned down to kiss her belly, caressing his hair lovingly. She loved having Hunter touch her belly. She loved feeling their little family so close together and it made her heart melt to see him so happy.

The next morning, Lizzy woke up to her phone ring. Lizzy groggily picked up the phone and strained to see who was calling her. She couldn't help but smirk when she saw who it was.

"Hey, Chandler. To what do I owe the pleasure of your phone call?" Lizzy said groggily, getting up out of bed so as not to wake her husband.

"Hey, Lizzy. Well, I know you were there for Mary when last night didn't go as planned,"

Lizzy wanted to ream into him for that but it was too early to be sarcastic and sassy.

"And I just wanted to say thanks to you and I wanted to ask you a favor. I have a nice romantic night for Mary and I planned for tomorrow night and I was wondering..."

"You want me to babysit right!?"

"How'd you guess? Yeah, Mary and I will put James to bed but if you could just keep an eye on him for a couple of hours that would be great."

"Yeah no problem, Hunter. It'll be good practice for Hunter and me."

Lizzy and Chandler made arrangements for the next night. Now Lizzy just had to convince Hunter, which she was sure wouldn't be that hard. Just as Lizzy hung up the phone, she heard Hunter's scuffling feet coming down the hall.

"Who was that?!" Hunter asked, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Chandler. He wanted to say thanks for hanging out with Mary last night," said Lizzy.