Prolouge

●Prolouge●

"your late" a small voice commented as a window busts open with the wind. The cold night seeped in but the one who spoke didn't react at all.

"sorry sorry" a boy's voice replied.

The moon was released from the clouds and light was showed into the room. Two blondes was inside. A female one with mid-back hair was seated on her queen size bed. Her golden eyes casted on the blonde boy infront of her.

He chuckled and smirk at the girl. Blue eyes glinting mischeavously and sandy blonde hair a mess just as if he jumped of

air express.

"Luke Castellian, i demand you to tell me

why mom suddenly went missing today"

"yeah, about that princess" he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and the scar on his face attracted the girl's eyes. "I'am going to move you to another location"

"but our mom-!"

"is my problem. And that's final"

Her golden eyes dimmed in saddness. The boy sighed and kneeled infront of the girl. Her wet eyes looked into his permenantly sad blue eyes. "your my responsibility and..... And.. Something will happen soon... Your safety comes first for me, understood?"

"Luke... I... I...." she started to sob and Luke wrapped his arms around her as she sobbed into his shirt.

"it's okay..... Shhh anny...... Anny...."

"come on now.... Sleep" and just like that, the girl grew limp into his arms. "i am so sorry anny.... Really sorry"

He stood up and jumped out the window, landing in the back of a majestic brownish blackish winged horse. Thw wings flapped and flew away.

~~

"you are to take care of her until she wakes up, understood?? And stay with her as her carer" luke ordered

"yes sir, when will i leave my position??"

"once.... Once she notices that she is not age-ing or that she wants to go outside.. Lead her back to New York and leave her asleep in a nice hotel room.. Whatever may

be... Please take care of her.."

"yes sire" the monster bowed his head and transformed to an old butler "i shall take care of lord's daughter"

Luke nodded and leaned down to the lying girl and kissed her forehead and a tear escaped her eyes. He stoods up and places something wrapped in a golden cloth into her clutches...

"bye Annealine.... My little sister"