Jealousy

Anon Request: Hi lovey, are you still taking requests? If so, can you do a Theo imagine where he gets jealous because he sees stiles carrying you and kiss your head after you get hurt in battle since your human and when Theo takes you home away from stiles after convincing stiles you'll be fine, can Theo take his jealousy out in roughness like smut or just yelling at you (no smut) but then after you tell him that stiles is your brother and that he's sexy when he's jealous and then cuddling??? Plzzzz

Theo sat silently, trying to contain his anger, in the corner of the animal clinic as Y/N sat on the examination table as Deaton was patching you up. Unfortunately, unlike the rest of the pack, humans like you and Stiles can't magically heal but that didn't stop either of you from fighting like everyone else. Stiles had carried you inside after earning a pretty intense gash on your leg from an angry werewolf. A rival pack was in town and didn't exactly take a liking to your baseball bat.

"You'll be okay, just take it easy the next few days, okay Y/N?" Deaton said.

"You got it" you told him, while trying to maneuver your way off the table.

"You better listen to him, and I'm glad you're okay" Stiles scolded while placing a kiss on your forehead.

You could've sworn you hear Theo growl from the other side of the room. As soon as you balanced yourself on your good leg, Theo was by your side and helping you to the passenger seat of his car.

The entire car ride was filled with an uneasy silence. You could tell Theo was upset, regardless of not having special werewolf spidey-senses. He helped you inside, and you sat waiting for him to explain himself. After a frustratingly long amount of time, you asked "Are you planning to tell me what's wrong or do you want me to guess?".

"I'm fine" he angrily muttered.

"I know you better than that Theo, what's up?".

"What's up?" he yelled. "What's up is how close you and Stiles are! Him carrying you into Deaton's and kissing your forehead? Who the hell does he think he is?".

"Theo" you said calmly..

"No Y/N! Him flirting with you isn't okay!". He continued to huff and puff around the room without his anger subsiding.

"Theo!" you yelled, "Stiles is my brother!"

Theo stopped in his tracks as his head snapped towards you.

"What?" he asked, face full of confusion.

"Yes, he's my brother, and as hot as you are when you're jealous, can you stop yelling?" you giggled. Any remaining anger he had was gone as a smirk appeared on his face, "You think I'm hot?".

"Of course I do, now get over here and kiss me."