Mirror

Can you write an one shot where y/n is plus size, shy and very insecure about her body. And Theo wants them to take a shower for the first time together.

Y/N POV

Days like this made me question why he even liked me. When I looked in the mirror, all I saw was an oversized disappointment. I'd never been happy with my body, and today isn't any different. I stood there analyzing every curve and roll and crevice, heavily sighing to myself.

"Y/N? Are you in here?" I heard Theo ask from the other room. He must've gotten back from his run earlier than expected.

As soon as I heard his voice I immediately reached towards the robe hanging on my bedpost and wrapped it securely around me, making sure to cover all of my imperfections. I ran my hands through my hair and stepped away from the mirror before speaking.

"Yeah, I'm in here" I said, trying to sound as normal as possible, not wanting him to hear the sorrow in my voice.

He swung open the door, with a bright smile on his face, sweat still dripping down his chest.

"Hey babe".

"Hey Theo" I replied, a crack in my words grabbed his attention more forcefully

"Damn it, Y/N keep it together" I thought, "I can't let him see me like this".

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked, rushing to my side.

I couldn't answer him. I felt the tears brimming in my eyes, and the tightness in my throat. A single tear cascaded down my cheek as he held one of my hands between his.

"You can tell me anything Y/N, you know that. I'm here for you" he whispered. One of his strong hands came to my chin as I looked him in the eye.

"Why do you like me Theo? What's so great about me? You're perfect, and I-I'm me" I uttered softly.

"Because you are the most beautiful person I've ever met, inside and out. Your passion, your charismatic nature, and you just, you make me happy" he explained, wrapping his arms around me. If Theo thinks I'm beautiful, why the hell can't I?

"Plus, have you seen the way you ass looks in jeans, because damn" he joked, causing me to erupt in laughter.

"Yeah, I guess it does look pretty good" I agreed.

"Pretty good? It's amazing" he gushed as he pulled me towards the mirror. He stood behind me while his arms were tightly wound around me.

"You're amazing" he said, pressing his warm lips against my neck. We stood there for what seemed like forever, until finally he spoke.

"I need to take a shower" he told me with a smirk, "care to join?"

I took one last look at myself in the mirror, feeling more confident than I ever had. I undid the tie at the front of my robe and let it drop to the floor on my way to the bathroom. When I looked back over my shoulder, I saw Theo with his jaw almost to the floor.

"You comin'?" I asked, as he nodded quickly

I could get used to that look.