#2 Into the Underground

All Frisk could see was black. That's when she realized her eyes were closed, though Frisk didn't dare open them. She couldn't feel anything, it hurt to much to move.
When Frisk's sences came back to her, she felt the ground under her. When she opened her eyes, the sky above her was blinding. She looked next to her head to find beautiful, yellow flowers. When she sat up, she realized they were surrounding her.
There was only one door in the room she was in.
"Only one way out I guess" Frisk said
It wasn't a long untill Frisk came upon another flower bed. But this time there was one flower that stood out to her.
As she approched, the flower turned around to reveal a face. It was smiling
"Howdy" it said. "I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower".
"Hi Flowey, I'm Frisk" Frisk stated happily. Frisk kneeled down next to Flowey. She soon laid down on her stomach so she was face to face with Flowey.
"W-what are you doing?" Flowey said in a blunt questioning way.
'hmm' Frisk thought 'Flowey didn't say that in a emberassed way... He said it like he was annoyed. He clearly is not going to be friends with me'. And with that thought, Frisk stood back up.
"I'm sorry about that" Frisk said.
Flowey looked at her with one of his eyebrows(do flowers have eyebrows?) up.
"I justed wanted to see if you would be my friend" Frisk paused. "See the reason I fell down this hole is because I wanted to find someone who could care for me" Frisk added.
"Well its not me kid, see I don't even have a soul. So it would be impossible for me to like you. In fact I could KILL YOU RIGHT HERE AND I COULD CARE LESS."
Frisk flinched as Flowey's face turned into a face of horror. Frisk tried to back up, but realized she was surrounded by white seed like bullets.
"AAAAAAHH" Frisk screamed as loud as she could. She fell to get knees and closed her eyes tight, placing her hands on her head. As she was sure the bullets were about to hit her, she heard a loud BANG. Frisk froze. She....she wasn't dead.
Frisk slowly looked up to see Flowey gone, and replaced him was a tall goat lady wearing a purple dress and a conserned look on her face, and beside her was a smallish skeleton wearing a blue jacket. The skeleton had one glowing blue eye that faded into small white pupils.
"Are you ok, my child?"