#7 Exploring

Frisk got up really early in the morning, and walk downstairs to see papyrus was already making food in the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast?" Frisk asked while she sat at their dinner table.

"SPAGHETTI!!!" Papyrus smiled.

Spaghetti? For breakfast? As much as Frisk loved Papyrus, that didn't really seem appetizing at the moment. Besides she wanted to get out and explore ASAP.

"You know what, I'm not really that hungry. I think I'm just going to head out." Frisk stood up and was heading to the door when she bumped right into sans.

"Whoops! Sorry!" Frisk apologized.

"S'all good. Where you heading in such a hurry kiddo"

"I kinda wanna go out and meet all of the monsters of the underground" Frisk replied.

"Really? Uhh well maybe someone should go with you" sans said.

The thought that sans cares about frisks safety made her happy for reasons she didn't know.

"That's ok, I'll be fine on my own" Frisk replied.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get hurt"

"Trust me sans, I'll be fine" Frisk finished.

(Time skip brought to you by Temmie Flakes©️ An Original Breakfast)

The underground really was a beautiful place. And the monsters there were great too. Some where so nice. Like the fire monster named Grillbly. He gave Frisk a free milkshake. But some monsters were not so nice to Frisk. But she was only going to find that out the hard way.

She was walking around Waterfall when she was suddenly surrounded by a bunch of mean looking monsters.

"Well look'e here boys, a human" A big dog monster said.

"What should we do with em' boss" Another one said.

"Please don't hurt me" Frisk panicked.

"Oh don't worry. We'll try not to"

And soon they were closing in on her.

*Fight ❤️Act *Item *Mercy

Frisk didn't know what else to do, but scream.

Suddenly the familiar sound of blasts came and went. Frisk looked up to see the monsters were running away.

"Y'know you gotta stop getting yourself in these situations. What if I'm not there to save you?"

Frisk turned around to see sans standing there with his signature smirk.

Frisk couldn't contain herself and gave sans a big hug.

"Oh you don't know how happy I am to see you! Wait" Frisk pulled back from sans a bit "were you following me?"

"Well there was no way you were gunna survive out here alone and I knew you weren't gunna let me come with you so this was the best option at the moment"

"Oh" Frisk breathed. She notice she was still holding sans and quickly let go, feeling her cheeks heat up. Why was she always so flustered around him.

"Should we head home?" Sans asked.

"Yeah, we probably should" Frisk smiled and started walking home with sans.

Throughout the whole day of meeting monsters, she still found sans to be her favorite.