#3 A New World

"Are you ok, my child?"
The goat lady's arm was stretched out to Frisk.
Her voice was soft and gentle which calmed Frisk down a bit.
"Dont worry, we will not hurt you" she added
Frisk was not to worried about the goat lady, but more about the skeleton.
She looked at him with conserning eyes.
"I won't either, kid"
His voice was deep and somehow soothing to Frisk. Frisk took the goats hand/paw and was helped back up, for she was still crouched on the ground.
"I am Toriel, keeper of these ruins." She stated. "And this is Sans." She said, gesturing torwards the small skeleton.
"Oh u-um h-hello, I'm F-Frisk."
"Jeez kid, you don't have be so scared. Nothings going to happen to you." Sans said calmly.
"Come my child, i will take you back to my house, and then we will discuss where you are. Oh goodness you must be so confused." Toriel pittied.
"Here, I know a shortcut". Sans winked
Sans grabbed Toriel by the hand, the wrapped his other hand around Frisk's waste. She couldn't help but blush. A second later, she saw everything disappear. Frisk felt her body stretch, only to snap back, and she found herself infront of a house made of purple bricks.
"Goodness Sans, at least let me prepare before you do that" Toriel huffed.
"Heh, sorry Tori" Sans replied.
Frisk was still in awe. She was surrounded by real monsters. Real monsters that could summon death pellets and could teleport.
Toriel looked at Frisk. "Oh goodness my child, are you alright?"
Frisk hadn't realized that she had been holding her breath, and she was turning redish-purple.
Frisk breathed out. "Y-Yes, sorry. I'm just a little shocked".
"Oh yes, I guess you would be" Toriel cleared her throat. "You are in the underground, the ruins to be exact" she stated. "This is my home. Here." She took Frisk hand. "Please, come In."
When Frisk walked in, she was... Surprised. It was quite homie. There was a room with a set of stairs right as they entered, with a long hallway to the right and a living room to the left. She liked it. It felt like home.
"Does anyone else live here?" Frisk asked.
"No, I'm afraid not. I live alone. And with that being the case, I dont have the guest room quiet ready. Heh heh. Oh my, this is embarrassing" Toriel said, scratching the back of her neck.
"Hey don't worry Toriel" Frisk said.
"Hey Tori, why don't I take the kid? She can stay at my house. Papyrus won't mind" Sans suggested.
"Hm, that might me a good idea. What do you think, my child?" Toriel looked at Frisk.
Frisk didn't know the skeleton very well. Well, she didn't know Toriel, but she still somehow trusted her. And if Toriel trusted him, then why shouldn't Frisk?
"Um sure, more underground explored for me right? Heh" Frisk said.
"Its settled then. Frisk, you will stay will Sans" Toriel smiled.