#6 New Home (not the town)

After Papyrus had left, sans showed Frisk around the house and where she would be staying. He insisted that she could sleep in his bed and he would sleep on the couch.

"It's not that big of a deal. I sleep on the couch all the time anyways" sans told Frisk.

It's was getting late and sans had already passed out on the couch.
'He looks so peaceful' Frisk thought to her self. Papyrus soon got back home a short while later, and with a couple scoldings to his sleeping brother, and some hugs to Frisk, he was soon in his own room asleep as well.

Frisk decided that she should hit the hay herself, and quietly walked up the stairs to sans room.

When she opened the door she was surprised to see how clean it was. The first time she walked in was when sans was showing her around. His room was really messy, with a pile of old socks in the corner and trash scattering the room. Frisk was a little grossed out. But this time, she was surprised. Everything was clean. Sans must have cleaned up while she was doing something else.

His room smelled like his jacket, which gave Frisk comfort. It's was warm and had a tang of ketchup, but she didn't mind. She liked ketchup.

She climbed into sans's bed that had new sheets on them. Frisk wanted to get a good nights sleep tonight. Tomorrow she was planning on meeting all the monsters of the underground. She was still down here for a reason.

Frisk thought of what monsters she would meet. And for some reason, she felt like the monster she was looking for wasn't so far away.

A/N

Hey guess sorry for the long wait. Everything is cool now so I should be updating more. I wanna go for at least one chapter a week.

That's all. K bye.