#5 The Skelebros

"Wait Sans. IS THAT A HUMAN!!" Papyrus said dramatically pointing his finder at Frisk.

"Um, yeah" sans replied.

"You are a genius sans! Leading the human to our home" Papyrus jumped the rest of the way down the stars "And I thought you where lazy"

Papyrus picked up sans in a huge hug. In the few seconds she was in their house, Frisk could already tell that they obviously cared for one another and Frisk liked that.

"Alright human!" Papyrus said in a slow voice, bending down to reach Frisks height. "Do you understand the words that are coming from my mouth" Papyrus added, making sure Frisk understood him. She could help but giggle at him. Frisk new she would get along well with Papyrus and sans.

"She's human paps, not an alien" sans grinned

"Hi" Frisk managed to say to Papyrus, who was still studying her face.

"In that case, it will be easy to give her to Undyne!" Papyrus straitened up and looked over to sans who instantly got a worried expression on his face.

"Actually paps, I think she should stay here with us for a while" sans reasoned.

"Why?"

"Because uh.. she is tired and needs a rest." sans answered swiftly.

"Well then she can stay here for a few days!" Papyrus said excitedly "And I can cook for her! You will love my underground famous spaghetti human!"

Frisk smiled. Sans had said she could stay here, then made it seem like it was Papyrus's idea. How strange. Put Frisk enjoyed the brotherly bond between them.

"Just to make it even better! I will go get extra cooking lessons from Undyne!" Papyrus said triumphantly.

And with that he ran out the door, leaving Frisk and sans alone.

"He seems nice." Frisk thought out loud.

A/N

Sorry it's short and I haven't written in a while.

Schools got me tired and stressed.
I kinda wanna make this book on hold for a bit.
Don't worry it won't be for very long, I just need to work a few things out so... you will probably be waiting for as long as you did when this chapter came out

Any-who that's it...
K bye