#10

It had been a week since Frisk had moved into the ruins with Toriel. Frisk's room was nice a cozy and she loved it there.

Every morning Frisk would get up, get dressed, brush her hair, and make her bed. then she would head to the kitchen where Frisk would help Toriel make breakfast.

She loved helping Toriel around the house. She did offer her home to Frisk, so the least she could do was help.

After breakfast, Toriel would sit down and read her book. Sometimes Frisk would join and read a book as well. But today, Frisk felt like seeing Sans. Well not just Sans, of course. All her friends.

Frisk said her goodbyes to Toriel. Toriel telling her to be back by 5:00 for dinner. And headed off in Snowdin.

It was a peaceful day. Some of the children where playing in the snow, all wrapped up in winter clothing. While parents talked with other parents about whats been happening in there life.

She was just walking by them when she noticed a particular skeleton kneeling in the snow with a mountain of the powder building in front of him.

"Hey Papyrus!" Frisk said cheerfully.

"WELL HELLO HUMAN!!! WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE!!!" Papyrus waved at her. "LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SNOWMAN I HAVE BUILT!!!" Papyrus motioned to the lump of snow.

It didn't look much like a snowman, but the look of pure bliss on Papyrus's face made Frisk smile.

"It looks amazing Pap" Frisk grinned.

"NYEH HEH HEH" Papyrus laughed triumphantly and turned back to his "snowman"

Frisk loved Papyrus so much. He was just so innocent and she loved it.

"Hey Papyrus, do you know where Sans is?" Frisk wondered aloud.

"HMM? I DON'T KNOW HUMAN! MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK GRILLBY'S?" Papyrus answered.

"Alright, thank you Papyrus" Frisk waved as she walked away.

Frisk took a quick walk to Grillbs and opened the front door. A wave of fresh smelling food and warmth came crashing into her. She loved the smell. As she walked in she took notice of the lack of Sans.

"Hey Grillby" Frisk asked the flame monster "Have you seen Sans around?"

Grillby just shook his head in reasons.

"Oh, ok. Thanks anyways" Frisk tried not to show her disappointment but she knew she wasn't hiding it very well. "See you later!"

Frisk walked out of the restaurant letting the cold air hit her face. Why did she care so much about Sans. It was weird.

She was brought out of her thoughts when a snowball came out of nowhere and hit her on the side of her head. She shook her head clearing off the snow and looked in the direction it came from to see who her attacker was. To her surprise she saw Sans laughing. She quickly scooped up some snow and compacted it into a ball. She used all her strength to lunge the snowball and Sans's face.

The snowball hit Sans arm instead, but it hit him and Frisk was proud of that. With a quick 'ha'. She started to run, knowing what she was getting into. She sprinted off and didn't look behind her until she felt something hit the back of her head. She turned around and saw Sans tossing a snowball in his hand while his eye was glowing blue.

"Hey, you can use magic! That's not fair!" Frisk accused.

"No, it's not. Your point?" Sans smirked.

Frisk grabbed a handful of snow and lunged towards Sans. Sans was clearly not prepared for this because he fell as soon as Frisk landed on him. Frisk pinned him down and smothered snow all over his face.

"I win!" Frisk cheered.

"Yeah whatever kid"

Frisk quickly got off Sans and helped him up.

"Wanna head over for some Hot coco?" Sans asked.

"Sure" Frisk happily said. Feeling closer to Sans that she was ever before.

*lol sorry for being dead
*this book sucks
*thats it
*k bye