chapter 1....Voulus

''...alright alright everyone the story that am about to tell you is pretty much all that there is to know about me, about how i got here and how i've finally found him. So if you're interested gather around and listen and you better listen well cause am only gonna cite it once''  I knew i already had their ultimate attention. Now that they all already know what i've been tryina hide i might as well just tell them the whole thing.  So I let my mind loose drifting back to the old times dwelling and wondering in the chronicles of my memory to try and find a good point to start my narration.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"...what is that supposed to mean? Have you finally lost it?"
Said my friend Gumi in disbelief....i held my ground and said, "No Gumi you're the only one i've told this about since you're my best friend but there is nothing you can do to change my mind! I've made my decision.''
She sarted leaving,anger hovering around her knowing how stubborn i am and knowing she don't stand a chance to try and change my mind.....
''why do u have to go that far for somebody you have never once mate,even at the cost of abandoning us,the ones who loves and cherish you for who you are?"
And with that she turns around
"Gumi.... dont go..."
she flew away.

I went to my favourite part of my world and sat down under the shade of the huge tree near my home.

I always liked coming here cause you don't see nobody around and the breezing fresh wind always managed to make me feel alive

I always liked coming here cause you don't see nobody around and the breezing fresh wind always managed to make me feel alive. I sat there thinking the cons and pros of my plan for the umpteenth time...

Cons
- I literally know of nothing about where am about to go except how to get there
-I probably wont be back for God knows how long
-All the meliks i have to leave behind, I might not get to see again. Bonsu,Gantae,Dubi and ofcourse my best friend Gumi
-And all the other risks am taking are probably gonna fit in the list of the cons.

Pros
-I GET TO MEET HIM!!!

...And for the umpteenth time I still haven't changed my mind. I am going to the land we call Athia and the Athians call their world ''planet earth''.