chapter 4(a)....Diebus Fatalibus

My sincere Apologies in advance for any grammatical or spelling errors you might find for this was not edited
....................

''Are you really sure you want to do this siara? Cause I've never done this before and i dont know how to contact you from here or how to return you home if things go...you know...awry.'' worry isn't a look you see everyday on Alec, but he was worried and i could see it in his eyes. I can't blame him.i mean he practically raised me. Alec is one of the oldest,and i, every since i was a child i wanted to know what he does and how he does it. I started sticking around whenever he did a spell against his protest being the stubborn little girl i was but he eventually gave in and started to let me stay. And that is how i know a thing or two about his job. And no i can't do what he does because am no 'Tinso' and not old enough incase you were wondering.

It didnt take much of a while for him to actually open up to me after that and Alec and I were unseparateable. Whenever he did a spell i was there, when my mark started to appear he was there. I remember how fast i got to Alec's cave to show him the mark. When i got there i was panting so hard that he thought i was having a 'kuslab' which is like being sick. But we only sever from it under a cerain circumstances like if a malik touches a zunga(potato leaf). The pain is unbearable which is why every malik is so afraid of zunga. But i wasn't having a kuslab i was happy. Scratch that,to say i was happy would be a major understatement. I was delighted, everything excited me and everything was suddenly so beautiful. I knew we had to wait till the mark has finished  to appear fully. But that was harder and felt longer than waiting all those years for the mark to start showing.

I was with Dubi on the field teaching him how to fly. When the oddest thing happened. My mark, it started glowing. I was so confused. I haven't seen anything like it. It was blue ray it looked like a flame, not exactly like a falme cause this one has a twinkle on it it shined.It didnt burn or hurt or anything it was just so odd.