A death dealer's beging

"Alex is my name getting into your jeans is my game" He said as I walk up. I start laughing at the Blond girl in front of Alex. She is currently batting her eyes at Alex and pushing up her breast.
"What!" She shouts in a snobby tone.  I laugh even more, while she look at me like I'm crazy.
"Hun is that how your gonna get him to take you?!" I say and wipe an imaginary tear out of my eye.
"There is no way he will take you over me any day" she said way to over confident.
"Oh hun watch and learn." I say and walk up to Alex push him against the wall and kiss him while grinding on him. He picks my legs up and flips us. We breath heavy. 
"Let's get out of here" he says
"What!" The girl before yells.
"She is way hotter than you Britney" he said breathless with him pulling me toward his car.
"I said take notes" I state. A bunch of people start laughing. We get in the car.
"Thanks Alex" I say as we get into the car.
"No problem but you really got me horny when you did that damn. " he said I start to laugh.
" I'm so glad we are going to the same school." I state
"Yea same." He says and starts to look at me.
"What?" I ask
"Your hot you know that right?" He asked
"Ugh you big Olaf your still a horny bastard" I state while laughing
"Well help me then" he starts
"ALEX!" I yell and hold on to the door. As I see a car running in to my side of the car.
"Oh shi-....."
BAM!!!