46.)

I might end at 50 or 52.. idk yet. I love y'all 💓💓💓💓💓

⚠️ Minor Explicit Content⚠️

OMNISCIENT
June 18th

"OK WAIT!" She begged as Eric flicked his tongue rapidly. She bit down on her lip as she tried to move back some. "You wanted this right?" His asked against her love, the vibration of his voice drove her crazy. "E-ERICCC!" She screamed, her stomach tightened and she began to feel weird below.

He held her legs open wider as he devoured her like it was his last meal. "OH M-YES!" She moaned thrusting her hips to match his motions, she pushed his head down further and threw her head back some. He began to suck and slurp violently throwing her on overdrive.

"OH MY G-!" Her sentence was cut short by her body jerking right before she released over him. She fell back tiredly, "I can't stand you." She mumbled, she got herself in this mess by talking shit all evening, he just decided to teach her a lesson. "You can't?" He asked seductively as he traced his tongue on her inner thighs, she bit down on her lip watching him.

"He inserted a finger being sure to curl it as he pumped slowly in and out of her. He stared at her as he did it, "Look at me Baby Doll." He demanded in a soft tone, she did as told. "You love me?" He questioned speeding up some, she answered with a moan.

"I wanna hear you say it." He stated moving up to her neck, "Let me hear you." He whispered against her ear as he adding a second finger, "Fu-I love you!" She screamed out as she grabbed his face towards hers and began to kiss him sloppily. He continued with his motions and used his thumb for extra play, she buried her face in the crook of his neck whimpering.

"Right thereee" She moaned biting down on his shoulder, he gritted his teeth from the pain as he pumped faster. Her body wasn't able to handle it anymore and she tried to push him up, but he wouldn't allow her. "I have t-to pee!" She whined, he smirked looking down at her.

"No you don't." He assured placing a kiss on her forehead, she grabbed the sheets as she arched up into him, "BABY I HAVE TOO PEE!!!" She cried out, trying to get him to stop, but he knew what he was doing. He moved down and let his tongue help with what he already had started.

She tapped the side of the bed as her moans grew louder, she was near and he could see it. "ERIC O-OH MY GOD MO-" before she could finish her sentence her body shook violently as she screamed out as her juices exploded. She fell back breathing heavily, after he licked her clean he crawled up to her and pecked her lips repeatedly with a grin on his face.

"My baby a squirter." He teased, she covered her face in embarrassment causing him to chuckle, he moved her hands then kissed her. They started off with peck then it turned out into a slow make out session. "I love you." He spoke against her lips, she tugged at his bottom lip before she said it back.

"You owe me." She said shyly, he reached down and removed his pants with his member standing at full attention. "Show me why you the best." He said laying on his back, she sat up and straddled him. "Ride that shit just like a Uber." He encouraged sending a smack to her backside, she hissed as she eased down on to his shaft.

"Fuck I love you" She whimpered, he bit down on his lip as he watched her closely. "Show me girl." He stated and she did just that.
*
*
ERIC
Next morning

"Gorgeous ass." I complimented as I snapped a few pics of Kira. To say she was sore was an understatement, but she tried to hang with me early like a G, I give her props. "Can I see?" She asked sitting on my lap, I showed her the photos and she pointed to the one she like best.