Chapter Three

Potions Class - Morning

Throughout the entire potions class neither Harry nor Draco could concentrate. They kept throwing glances at each other and smiling and giggling. They'd made all the wrong potions and Hermione was starting to get frustrated.
It was finally the end of the lesson but Professor Snape had noticed the two boys sniggering and held them back.
"BOYS!" Snape boomed, "having a boyfriend isn't an excuse to slack off in class!"
"Oh but it's not like that-" Draco began.
"Yeah- we were just-"
"Shhh." Snape had silenced them, "no more words! If I place you two next to one another next lesson, will you get on with your work?"
Draco and Harry looked at each other. "That would be great!" Said Harry with a big smile. Draco returned it with an even bigger smile. They then ran out the room to meet up with their friends.

Another corridor in Hogwarts - Just before Dinner

Harry was walking alone along the corridor when he bumped into Draco.
"Oh. Sorry." Harry said apologetically. He then looked up and saw Draco, "it's you!"
"Yes it's me! Perfect timing because i wanted to speak to you!"
"What about?" Said Harry looking surprised.
Draco took Harry's hand, " first we need to go somewhere more private. They found a peaceful corridor where there seemed to be no students.
"We need to decide when and where we're going to meet up- but we don't want anyone finding out so we have to make the timings random" Said Draco quickly.
"I agree. What about we send a note with our owls when and where it will be. We can pretend we have a pen pal!?"
"Magnificent idea Potter! I'm just so great at picking out the right people!" Said Draco.
They both laughed- quietly- then Draco looked at Harry contently. "You know Harry, I think I'm falling in love even after such a short time!"
"I think I am too" Harry replied. Harry then kissed Draco and Draco kissed back. This lasted until someone came round the corner and cleared their throat.
"And what do you think you're doing?" It was Mcgonagall. "Please take this somewhere else boys!" She exclaimed.
They both went bright red with embarrassment. They both looked at their feet. After a few awkward moments Draco asked, "But where would we go?" Mcgonagall huffed and then said, "shouldn't you two be getting down to the hall for dinner?"
She agreed to never speak of the incident to anyone and with that they both went down to the Great Hall.