Chapter Nine

The Great Hall - Dinner

"Now Draco will announce the winners!" Said Dumbledore excited!
"And the winners are...drumroll please!" Draco said smirking.
The was the loudest drumroll you could ever imagine!
"There are six winners! Hermione, Ron, Neville, Snape, Mcgonagall and Harry!"
"So is your boyfriend Ron, Neville, Snape or Harry?" Someone shouted from the crowd. Everyone face palmed.
Harry ran up to his boyfriend and hugged him. Then they kissed in front of everyone, the girls squealed and the boys cringed and everyone was happy! Just then Lucius marched in and shouted, "Draco!!"

Still the Great Hall - Slightly Earlier

Draco suddenly woke up. He opened his eyes to see hundreds of people looking at him. He was lying on the floor with a bruised face.
"Is he dead?" He heard someone say. "Wait! He's opened his eyes!" Said another.
When he went over to punch the student who had made the remark, the student was too quick for Draco and punched him first and Draco had been knocked unconscious.
Draco scrambled up off the floor quickly and made his way up to one of the tables.
Everyone stared in awe at him.
He was now standing on all the food and plates but didn't care.
He punted up at the ceiling with one hand and put the other on his hip. "I'M GAY AND I'M IN LOVE WITH POTTER! AND WHEN WE'RE OLD ENOUGH WE ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED!" Then there was silence and everyone looked at Draco and then at Harry who was blushing madly.
Draco stretched out his hand to Harry and Harry took it. Harry jumped up onto the table with him, knocking off a few plates and cups and said, "That's right! And we'll have the most amazing wedding and the bestest cake ever! They then kissed and hugged and kissed again. Everyone was totally unimpressed so they all just left the room, most of them sighing.

After that their relationship was very open and they'd constantly disrupt in class by giggling and chatting and just messing around. This made the teachers annoyed but it was ten times better then arguing.