Chapter 5

Suga's P.O.V

She walked towards me as I stood there not knowing how to react.

She bowed and said,

"Annyeonghasaeyo.I am Song Minyoung. I noticed you came to my shows the entire week."

I didn't want to just stand there and say nothing so I replied,

"Oh. I was just very impressed by your rapping be interested to collaborate."

' please say yes' I thought to myself.
She gave me a dazzling smile and said.

"I would love to! Just let me take out my business card."

As she fumbled through her wallet, she asked

"By the way, what's your name?"

"Min-" I nearly said my real name but I remembered there were people around me and if they overheard, a crowd would soon appear around me
So, I quickly made up a name for myself.

"Min Giyoon." I replied as she gave me her business card. It had her number and full name in it.

"Well, Min Giyoon-ssi , I look forward to hear from you." She said as she held out her hand to shake.

I shook her hand and I swear I could feel little tingles go through my hand.

As she walked off, I let out a breath of relief. I nearly fainted out of nervousness and I think I would get a heart attack if my heart continued to beat this fast. This really wasn't like me.

I played with the business card and smiled

"Song Minyoung." I said. Even her name made me happy, I like the way her named sounded.I left Han River smiling.
~~~
I went back to the dorms and went into the composing room to find Namjoon scribbling lyrics.

"Hey Yoongi," He said acknowledging my presence.

He turned around to face me and said.

"Well someone's happy today."

Hearing that I realized I had been smiling when I walked into the room.

"Well I have a reason to be happy" I replied.

"So what happened to make you so happy?" He questioned.

I trusted Namjoon so I told him about what happened.

"Wow, I really need to meet this girl. How was she able to warm your cold heart." Namjoon replied jokingly.

I gave him a serious look. He laughed and said," I'm just kidding. But i wish you good luck Mr 'Min Giyoon'!" He gave me a pat on the back and continued to write scribble lyrics.

Your P.O.V

Yes! I finally had my first collaborator! Turns out that guy wasn't a creeper but someone who wanted to collaborate with me.

He looked familiar though. I think I've seen him somewhere before but I just couldn't remember who he was.

"So, who was that man? He wasn't a creeper right?" Manager unnie asked as she drove the car back to the YG building.

"His name is Min Giyoon. Apparently he liked my rapping and wanted to collaborate. Am I free next week unnie?"

"Yup. You have a few days of rest next week because you need to rest after this hectic week. So you can go collaborate with him next week."

"Thank you unnie!" I exclaimed.

"No problem. But get his business card! You don't even know what company he is from. Also, you have a packed schedule next month to prepare for your debut." Manager unnie reminded me.

"Okay." I replied as I rested my head on the window of the car.

I was going to debut in August near the summer time. I only had about 3 months till debut day. I was so nervous but it was my dream to debut so I was excited.
~~~
Time skip

It was nighttime and I was about to go to sleep. I checked my phone and realized I had new messages from an unknown number.

Swaeg$: Hey it's Giyoon from this afternoon.

Minyoung✌: Hello Giyoon-ssi this is  Song Minyoung.

Swaeg$:you don't have to be so formal you know.

Minyoung✌:oh ok.

We texted each other more, arranging when and where to meet. I asked for a picture of his business card and he said he did not have one. He instead sent a picture of Suga's business card saying that he worked with him to compose songs in BigHit Entertainment.

Minyoung✌:대박!(Awesome) you work with Suga?From BTS?

Swaeg$:Yeah, he's really cool right?

Minyoung✌: Duh! He's my bias!

Minyoung✌: It's getting late. I have to go. So see you next Monday at Gangnam?

Swaeg$: Yup see you there.

Suga's P.O.V

Minyoung✌: Duh! He's my bias!

My heart fluttered when I read that.

"Oh my gosh I'm her bias" mumbled to myself. She had to go off so she went offline. I read through our texts and took out the business card she gave me.

She was a trainee at YG entertainment, according to the card. No wonder she was always busy, she must have practices to go to.

I looked up ' Song Minyoung. YG trainee.' on the internet and photos of her came up. It was rumoured that she was going to debut soon.

I watched some videos of her rapping and dancing on YouTube. She was really talented. I found myself smiling while watching the videos. I mentally slapped myself.

" She's not your girlfriend! You don't even know her well! Why are you smiling at her videos like a creep?!"

Though I asked myself why, deep inside I knew why.

It was because of her rapping, her voice, talent. All these things made me realise.

I had fallen for her.
---------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Sorry that this chapter is a little short😛.