Chapter 4

Your P.O.V

This was going to be a busy week. I had practice in the morning and busking in the afternoon until evening time. I liked going out to perform. I did it mainly to get experience in performing, but also to get people from other entertainment companies to see if they wanted to collaborate in the future.I mainly liked performing outside because it was my passion.

Today was my first day of performing. It was at Han River. Couples were everywhere, it was a great place for picnics. I wished I could come here more often. The atmosphere was great and Han River was one of my favourite places in Korea.

I set up the speakers and microphone with ease having done this before, played the backup music and started to rap.

I loved to rap. I have been listening to rap since I was young. My parents were known as famous rappers in the underground rap industry, so naturally, growing up with rapper parents, it was like I had rap in my blood.

I wrote my own raps when I was 14 and my parents taught me tricks to rap really fast. I auditioned for YG entertainment as they were a more hip hop based company and it was my dream to be in a kpop group.

But I really loved rap because of how I could express my feelings in my raps.
~~~
A few days had passed and it was my last day of rapping in Han River. I had seen a bunch of couples, a countless amount of faces. But there was one person who seemed to always be there.

This man was dressed in black most of the time. He wore a hat and a mask whenever I saw him. He was always the first arrive to my performances and the last to leave.

I could not help but feel like I had seen him somewhere before... I was also a little creeped out about why he came every day. I mean, I'm flattered that he liked my rap so much that he came every day but did he not have things to do? I had to admit, it was a little suspicious. I had wanted to ask him why he was here all the time, but I always had to rush of to practice immediately after busking.

Despite all of this, I still continued to rap with confidence blocking him out of my mind, but since this was my last day rapping here, there was a chance that I would not see this man again. Knowing this, I decided I would finally do something about him.

Suga's P.O.V

I came to Han River first thing in the morning every day. I took this entire week of saying that I was sick, which in truth I really was.

The other members were worried about me. They always asked me to rest because I was sick, I would have rested at the dorms all day if it was not for my excitement for seeing her.

I was always first to arrive there and last leave. I hoped I did not appear to be creepy for doing that.

I watched her rap with great curiosity.
How could she still look so cute while rapping but at the same time so cool?
How could she have written all those raps by herself. And mostly....

How could she have made me fallen more in love?

Everyday that I went to watch her, I found myself falling more and more for her. She had so much talent. She could rap slowly in a way that was really soothing but she could also spit fire! When she rapped quickly, it was almost like how I rapped in august d. She must have been rapping since young. Her passion for rap made me fall in love even more.

When I watched her performances, I thought of ways I could get to know her better. After a lot of thinking, I came up with a plan. I would ask her to collaborate with me on a rap after her performance.

I wanted to ask her, but every time I tried to get to her, she would be rushing off. She would quickly pack her equipment and rush off into a car.

"Why is she so busy?" I would wonder everyone I saw her run off.

Today was her last day of performing and I was determined to catch up to her today.

"I would like to thank you for listening to me today! I am Song Minyoung and today has been my last day performing here!" She said in her cute voice.

I quickly stood up so I could talk to her while she packed her equipment.
But instead of packing, she ran off to the car and talked to a middle aged woman that seemed to be her mom.

As I wondered what she was doing, the women came up to the speakers and started packing for her.

My hopes dropped as I thought she would get into the car. But something weird happened.

My heart beated faster. I froze where I stood.

"What's happening? Calm down Yoongi!" I frantically tried to calm myself.I must have been dreaming.

Was she, walking towards me?