Chapter 7

Your P.O.V

Over the next few days, I talked to Giyoon online through Skype. But something weird started to happen...

Whenever his caller id would come up. My heart would flutter a little and excitedly answer his call. I waited nervously for his calls and always answered immediately.

" What's happening to me??" I thought confused, " Could it be? Had I fallen for him?"

Now that I think about it, why would I not fall for him? We like the same music, we talked a lot online and I realized that we had a lot in common. We write lyrics together and talked about our pasts and what inspired our lyrics, so we know each other well.

I realised that slowly, bit by bit I started to like him.

"Ah! Minyoung pabo! You can't fall for him, this is a business collaboration!" I said as I facepalmed myself, hoping to knock some sense into my head.
~~~
Saturday came around and it was time to record my rap with Giyoon.
I wore a white t-shirt and jeans today.

I walked to the Big Hit entertainment building and waited outside the door that had one of those card tapper things.

Soon, I saw Giyoon walk to the door from inside the building. He was dressed in all black and a mask covered the bottom half of his face. My heart started to beat faster and my face started to blush.

"Aish, what's wrong with me," I mumbled under my breath as he opened the door.

"Good morning" I said, with a smile that was wider than usual.

He smiled back, a flush of red appearing across his face.

"What's up? Hope your excited for today!" He said as he stepped into the elevator and pressed a button.

We stood in the elevator in a comfortable silence.

"Will the other members be there?" I asked breaking the silence.

"No, but they may came in while we're recording. Is that okay?"

I nodded my head a little disappointed that I may not be able to see my bias Suga as the elevator dinged and the doors opened.

The dorm was really cool. The living room was spacious well furnished. There were quite a few doors leading to what I assume would be the dorms.

Giyoon opened one of the doors and signaled for me to go in.

The room turned out to be a recording studio, the genius lab. I stood there marveling at the equipment they had. I guess since BTS had been doing well, they were able to afford better equipment.

We started recording my part and I had some troubles with the microphone.

Giyoon came over and helped me adjust the microphone. He started to get very close to my face as he adjusted the microphone.

It took all I had not to scream and start run out of the room. Luckily, Giyoon was wearing a mask so I didn't need to worry about something I'd rather not specify.

"Thanks," I said, trying to calm myself down.

He smiled as he stepped away and gave me a thumbs up to start recording.

We finished my part soon enough and decided to take a break.

We bought lunch outside and arrived back to see the other members of BTS eating too.

All the members were there except Suga, my bias. I asked Giyoon if he knew where he was but he just shrugged. I couldn't help a little feel disappointed. But since the other members were here, I decided to ignore my disappointment and greet the other members.

Suga's P.O.V

"Oh hyung, you're here." Jungkook said as the others turned their heads towards me and Minyoung.

I had already told them about Minyoung a few days ago.

Flashback

"So do you guys remember when I said I was trying to find a certain person." I asked.

The boys nodded their heads as they continued to stuff their mouths with food as they are dinner.

"Well, I guess it's only fair if I tell you guys who this person is."

I told them about Minyoung and how I felt.

Naturally when they heard the news, they congratulated me and teased me too.

" Who is this girl who has warmed the heart of our August D?" Jimin said jokingly.

"Yeah, I must really meet her. Well, congratulations hyung!" Taehyung agreed.

Back to present.

The movement of Minyoung's bowing had snapped me out of my flashback.

She introduced herself and was warmly welcomed by the members.
~~~
After we ate lunch, Namjoon suggested playing a game to get to know Minyoung better.

He brought out one of those lie detector things that would zap you if you told a lie.

He walked past me and said " We planned this before lunch
We're gonna help you."

What did he- oh. I realised what he meant.

Namjoon said that since Minyoung was the guest, she could go first.

We started off with simple questions.

"Do you think you can rap well?"

"Yes"

'Ding!" True.

It went on for a while, she told the truth all the time, not once had she been electrocuted.

It was time for the last question.

"Would you date Giyoon?"

Her face immediately flushed a bright red. She looked nervous, she paused before stuttering.

"N-no"

I felt my heart sink when she said that. She had been telling the truth the whole time. No doubt this was true too.

"AHHH!!!!" Minyoung screamed as she shook the lie detector off her hand,jumping up and down, clutching her hand.

"BEEP!" False.

She was lying.

She would date me.