Chapter 11

Your P.O.V

I woke up early today to get ready to go out. I finally had a rest day after days of recording endless interviews, award shows and variety shows.

I dressed myself in all black and remembered to wear my mask and sunglasses to make sure no one recognised me. I was going out to give Yoongi a surprise. Today BTS was having a fansign and I wanted to surprise him there​ today. 

I packed some snacks for him before I left the dorms. Yoongi had been upset about last night...I remembered what nearly happened, I nearly had my first kiss...

I shook my head to as I snapped out of my thoughts and glanced at the clock realising that I was about to be late.

~~~

'Thanks manager unnie! I'll be coming back to the building myself!" I said as I walked into the hotel. 

BTS was holding their fansign in a hotel today. I could already see tons of fangirls and fanboys crowding in the function room.

" Everyone please sit down in an orderly manner! BTS will be coming out soon!" One of the staff member said as I took a seat near the back.

"So your bias is Suga too?" asked the girl who sat next to me.

"Yup," I said. I was wearing  black top that said 'Suga' on it that I had gotten last year, so it was obvious who my bias was.

The girl and I chatted for a while until the staff announced,

"Please welcome, BTS!"

"OPPA!"

"KYAAAA"

Fans were shouting and screaming everywhere too. I would have screamed too but I have to record tomorrow so I could not risk losing my voice.

"Please calm down. The boys will be having a question and answer session before the fansign so please quieten down!" 

the fans started to quieten down at the instruction of the staff members.

Soon, the staff  started to pick fans to ask questions.

The boys were seated at a long table. Yoongi was at the very end, so he would answer questions the last.

The fans asked questions about ideal types and also about the new album they realeased. Soon, it was Yoongi's turn to answer questions.A fan stood up as she asked,

" Suga oppa, what is your ideal type? And who is your celebrity crush? Also saranghaeyo​!!!"

Yoongi smiled as he answered,

"My ideal type would be someone who likes hip hop, is understanding and someone who can wear street style fashion. As for my celebrity crush..."

" Answer it!!" fans shouted.

I hoped it was me, because if it was not...he was going to be in some trouble.

" My celebrity crush would be Song Minyoung from the new YG girlgroup," Yoongi answered.

My heart raced when he said that.

"KYAAA! My otp!" fans shouted.

Many bts fans had shipped us together, saying that since we both rapped, we would get along well. It was nice to know that fans would support us being together.

"Okay, the fan sign wil start now! Remember, you are only allowed to talk to the members for only one minute!" The bighit staff said as the fansign began.

~~~

"Hello and you are?" Namjoon said as I walked up to the table.

"I'm Minyoung! Nice to meet you!" I said as gave him an album to sign.

"oh, yeppuda," Jimin said as he glaced at me.The fan at his table had aleady left so he talked to me at the same time.

"Yah! i have a boyfriend!" I said playfully as I moved to the next member,V.

After a while, it was finally time to talk to Yoongi.

Suga's P.O.V

It was time for the last few fans to meet us and a petite girl had walked up to me.

"Hey what's your name?" I asked giving her a smile.

'Where have I seen her before?' I wondered to myself. She seemed very familiar and my heart raced when I looked into her eyes.

'Stop it! You have Minyoung! You're betraying her if you think like that!' I scolded myself mentally as the fan answered my question.

"I'm your ideal type oppa!! " She exclaimed with a laugh.

"Really?" I asked, hoping she was not some saesang. But even the way she talked sounded familiar.

"Really! I'll show you!" She said as she covered one side of her face and took of her mask.

"Annyeong oppa!" Minyoung said with a smile and immediately put her mask back on.

What?! How had I not recognised her? No wonder my heart was racing, it was her all along. I was not betraying Minyoung's feelings.

"Oh! You're here?" I asked in surprise.

"Yup! I know that you were angry about yesterday so I came here to surprise you! I even brought snacks and called you oppa!" She said with a charming smile on her face as she took out some sandwiches for me.

"Aww, my girlfriend is so cute!" I said quietly wanting no one to overhear me.

"I know," she said with a smile on her face as her time to talk to me was up.

"Hey, meet me outside later ok?" I told her as she started walking off.

She gave a small nod as she walked off.
~~~

"So why did you want to meet me?" She asked.

"Why can't I ask to meet my girlfriend?" I asked with a smile.

"I thought since we're both free today, you might want to go on a date? Movie at my place?"

" Sounds great!" She answered giving me that cute smile of hers as she stepped into my car.

"Also, you called me oppa quite a lot today!" I teased as she sat down.

" Do you like it, do you want me to call you oppa now?" She asked teasingly.

" I love it, and yes, please call me oppa all the time now," I said completely serious.

"Okay oppa! Saranghaeyo!" She said with aegyo.

I seriously love this girl, I was so lucky to have her.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Would this chapter be considered as fluff? Sorry if it was cringy😂