Chapter 16

Your P.O.V

It has only been a day since our relationship was announced but the headlines of us were everywhere.

'Suga and Minyoung dating??'

'New idol couple!'

Both Yoongi and I had officially announced our relationship on our social medias and luckily we had received many positive comments.

I scrolled through instagram reading these comments

'Ahh so cute!'

'My OTP😍'

'What about Yoonseok??'

I was glad that our relationship was well received and that the heavy burden of keeping this relationship a secret had been lifted of my shoulders.

'Ring ring!' my phone rang as I saw Yoongi on the caller ID.

(Yoongi )

"Are you free right now?"

" Yeah why?"

"Can you come to the bridge where I confessed to you? It's an emergency!!"

I hung up immediately and dashed out of the dorm.

' Is Yoongi alright?' I frantically thought. Emergency? Was he hurt?

I quickly contacted manager unnie and got her to drive me to the bridge.
~~~
"Yoongi?? Yah where are you?" I yelled as I walked near the bridge.

"AHHH!" I exclaimed as a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Get off me!" I squealed as I thrashed around.

"Yah, calm down it's just me,"said the familiar voice

" Eh? Yoongi? What are you doing?"

"I'm blindfolding you. I have a surprise for you,"

Yoongi wrapped a bandana around my eyes as he held my hand and led me to his 'surprise'.
~~~
"Okay, I'm taking your blindfold off in 3,2,1!"

He took off the blind fold and my eyes teared up as I saw what was in front of me.

A picnic was set up and fairy lights lit the area, looking especially beautiful during the evening. The sun was setting, painting the skies a mix of purple orange and pink hues. The scene looked as if it was straight out of some asthetic Pinterest feed.

Yoongi sat down and pulled me into his arms in a warm embrace as he started feeding me sandwiches and other foods.

"Yah, what kind of emergency is this?"I asked as I turned my head to look into his eyes.

"This was a big emergency because if you didn't come quickly, I would die from being away from you for too long"

"Aigoo the cringe" I teased as Yoongi started tickling me as a punishment.

" St-stahp i-it!" I giggled

"Only if you answer me this," Yoongi said as he looked at me with a smile that would have melted me if I could.

"Minyoung, my love and my cute little ball of sunshine, will you marry me?"

He took out a small black box and opened it to reveal a beautiful ring.

I felt the warm tears stream down my face.

"What if I say no?" I jokingly questioned.

"Then I'll just have to tickle you again!" He exclaimed as he swooped down to tickle me again. But instead...

He placed his lips on mine softly as he kissed me with a desire that words words could not describe.

I felt him smile against my lips as he pulled away, leaving me dizzy with what he just did.

"I love you. Please don't say no, it would break my heart if you did. I'll ask again. Minyoung, the love of my life will you marry me and give me the honour of being your husband?" He said his eyes sparkling as he gazed into my eyes.

"Yes Yoongi. I would love to be your wife," I said softly as he smiled and brought me closer, cupping my face with his hands as our lips collided once again in a passionate kiss, a kiss filled with love, desire,hope and excitement for what was to come.

The End