Chapter 14

Your P.O.V

I smiled smugly as u saw the confused face of Kyo Ri. Did she really think I was going to dump Yoongi?

" Yah Kyo Ri, your plan was so badly put together. I could have easily just reported you to the police. And even if you posted the photo, who would the fans believe? Two popular idols or some crazy saesang?" I said smiling as I felt the satisfaction of revenge.

Yes of course I could have reported her but I decided to have some fun and trick her.
Flashback

This girl couldn't be serious! I stomped out of the cafe furiously as I thought of what I was going to do.

There was no way I was going to break up with Yoongi.

Suddenly, a brilliant idea came to mind.
Text conversation

You: Hey I'm coming to the genius lab I need to talk to you

Jjangman❤: Okay, see you soon.
~~~
I sat down next to Yoongi and told him what I planned to do.

I was going to lure Kyo Ri to the bridge and we would have to pretend like we were breaking up.

Then, when I leave, Kyo Ri would most likely come out and comfort Yoongi. I would then walk out and we would confront her about it together.

"Who is Kyo Ri anyway?" I asked, curious if Kyo Ri really was his ex.

Yoongi let out a sigh and said," Kyo Ri was a sasaeng fan. She threatened to kill the members if I did not go out with her. So, I had no choice but to date her until the company could take legal action against her,"

The look in Yoongi's eyes changed to become violent in a way I didn't know was possible as he said,

"I swear she will pay for what she has done,"

End of flashback

" And that's how we ended up here," I said as I was done recounting.

" So what, you think I'm scared? I'm still going to publish these photos!" Kyo Ri exclaimed as she showed the pictures in her phone.

Hearing this, Yoongi grabbed her by the hair as the same look of violence came back in his eyes.

" You better delete that know, or else I swear that you'll never see the light of day again" Yoongi growled making Kyo Ri tremble as she hastily deleted the photos.

" Good. Now listen carefully, I wasn't you to get out of our lives. I better not see your face again or else you'll regret the day you were born. Arraso?"

"Y-yes" Kyo Ri stammered as Yoongi harshly pushed her away.

" Min Young. Kaja."

Yoongi wrapped his arm around my shoulders as he walked off to the car, leaving the now sobbing Kyo Ri alone
~~~
" Yah, Yoongi don't you think that was a little to much?" I asked, feeling slightly guilty for the what we just did.

"Yah, she deserved it. Anyways don't you find me cool when I act tough?"

"Aish seriously! You can still joke like that?" I exclaimed as Yoongi chuckled.

"Come on, I know you thought that was cool," Yoongi said as he pulled up to the Big Hit building.

I rolled my eyes as I got out of the car and walked inside.

The form was weirdly empty. When I asked where everyone was, Yoongi explained that they were out practicing.

We walked into the genius lab as we decided to go on a YouTube marathon.

I let Yoongi decide what he wanted to watch. He ended up watching my performances.

Occasionally he would laugh and smile like and idiot. He would talk in that cute voice of his saying things like' that's my jagi' which made my heart flutter.

Somehow we ended up on a video about our ' ships'

We were halfway through when Yoongi said,

"I think we should tell them about this"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we should reveal our relationship to our fans"

---------------------------------------------------------

a/n

How's the story so far?