Chapter 9

Suga's P.O.V

I woke Minyoung up, shaking her slightly. She woke up with her face scrunched up cutely as she stretched and stepped out of the car.

"Where are we going?" She asked as we walked.

"You'll see,"

We reached our destination and her eyes lit up like stars.

"The arcade!!!" She exclaimed as she ran towards the games like a little kid.

I chuckled as I took my time walking there.

" Come on stop taking your own sweet time grandpa," she jokingly mocked with a laugh as she dragged me.

' Grandpa?' I thought as I smiled, 'She really is a kid,'
~~~

"Bet you can't catch that Kumamon plush over there," Minyoung challenged as she pointed to the big Kumamon plush toy in the claw machine.

" I bet you I can," I challenged back as she rolled her eyes in disbelief,

"Just watch," I said as I slot in the coins into the machine.

I skilfully shifted the joysticks and caught the Kumamon with ease.

"Daebak! I always thought these were rigged!" She said her mouth hung open in shock," can I have it?" She said giving me a smile as she extended her hands out signaling me to give her the toy.

" Nope it's mine, that's what you get for calling me a grandpa," I teased as I walked to check out the other games when suddenly,

"Oppa!" She said as she ran infront of me,"please?" She said giving all the aegyo she had.

My heart felt like it was going to explode, ' Aish what is this girl doing to me!'

I barely kept myself from smiling like a fool as I gave her the plushie.

" Thanks oppa!" She said as she hugged the the Kumamon plushie and waddled away.

Your P.O.V

"Oppa!" I said as I ran up to Giyoon.

Aish the cringe! Seriously, the things I do just to get what I want.  I really wanted that plushie. I knew if I called him oppa, he would give me the plushie.I remembered a conversation me and Giyoon had.

Flashback

"So how old are you?" Giyoon asked as I was concerntrating on my lyrics.

"20 this year," I said as I saw Giyoon start to smile.

" Then you have to call me oppa!" He said.

" No way! It's too cringe!" I exclaimed.

" Come on! Just say it!"

He kept pestering me to say it. Geez this guy really wants me to call him oppa.

" No! It's not like you're my boyfriend right? Why do I have to call you oppa?" I exclaimed as I stuck my tongue out at him

" One day I will be," I heard him  mumble under his breath. What did that mean?

End of flashback

"Please?" I asked as I gave all the aegyo I had and extended my hands to him.

He handed me the plushie and I smiled.

"Thanks oppa!" I exclaimed adding the last part just to tease him.

Though it was cringy to call him oppa, part of me just felt like it came naturally.
~~~
" Challenge you to a round of basketball?" Giyoon asked as we passed the basketball shooting game.

" You're on!" I accepted the challenge. I was a basketball pro. Well at least I thought so.

"Loser does what ever the winner wants!" He exclaimed as we started to shoot the balls into the hoops.

"Aish! I was just one point away!"I whined as I looked at the score board.

50:51

"Now you have to do what ever I want." He reminded me.

" Fine only one thing okay? You're not gonna make me do anything weird like kiss you or something right?" I laughed when all of the sudden his face came dangerously close to mine.

My face warmed up as I stared into his eyes, only to notice how beautiful they were.

"Maybe," he said with a smirk on his face as he walked away,

"Follow me, I want to bring you somewhere.
~~~
We reached a small bridge and he gestured for me to go under the bridge.

I hesitated before going in but the place was beautiful.

There were little flowers growing all around. The river that ran through under the bridge was crystal clear.

"Woah, how did you find this place?"

"I found it one day when I was walking around here. You're the only person I have shown it so far." He answered as he sat down on the grass.

I sat down across him, still admiring the place.

"So about doing whatever I want. Can you answer 3 questions for me?" Giyoon asked as he ran his hands through his hair nervously.

I smiled as I nodded my head and waited for him to ask.

" Do you like me?" He asked as my smile slowly disappeared.

"Um, I guess you know from the lie detector test the other day so I'll just tell you... Yes, I like you," I answered as I waited for his reaction.

He breathed a sigh of relief as he asked his next question.

"Why do you like me then?" I felt my heart beat a little faster as I thought of why I really liked him.

"Well, I guess it's because of how free I fell when I'm with you. You understand me both musically and in my feelings, and I always feel so safe when you're around," I answered shyly, bent my head down to hide my blushing face as he asked me his last question.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked softly.

"But our companies wouldn't allow that. You and I have rules to follow, if we don't, we'll both be in trouble."

"Then let's keep this a secret,"

I thought about it for a while, if we got found out, we would be in serious trouble, not to mention I was going to debut soon so it could turn into a scandal. But I loved him so I decided to take a risk.

I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest as I hugged him and said,

"Yes, I'd love to,"

He sighed in relief as he said,

"Now that you're my girlfriend, I can finally show you who I am,"

"Oh it must be about your mask. I always wondered why-" I stopped midsentece when who took off his mask.

No way.