Shopping

Mari's POV
While we were watching the fifth episode I remembered that the trip was tomorrow and I didn't have any clothes. Shit.

"Wes." I shook his arm.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"I kinda need clothes for tomorrow and the few weeks we're staying there." He nodded and paused the show. He took my hand and grabbed the keys as he lead us to the door.

"What are we doing?" I asked as we got into the car.

"Shopping." That's all he said before zooming out of the street. We stopped by the mall and walked in. We went to Hot Topic first and I got three shirts and a cute new bikini. It looked like this.

I thought that I was too adorable

I thought that I was too adorable. Next, we went to American Eagle to get me some jeans and leggings. I ,sheepishly, also went to Pink to get some underwear. Wes was snickering the whole time. He kept picking up thongs and trying to put them on his head.

"Mari?" It was Boze. I turned around to see her with a few bags in her arms. I hugged her. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Well I may be a little woman but my boulders are huge. And what is Wes doing here?" She pointed behind me. I turned around only to see him on his phone holding all of my bags.

"Oh I'm staying with him. I needed clothes for the trip tomorrow. Also needed new bras and panties." She did the ohhh face and took out her phone. She checked a text. She giggled.

                           Wes's POV
I texted Boze a picture of a purple thong asking if I should get it for Mari. I looked up to see her laughing. Mari looked at me with a confused face. I shrugged and looked back down at my phone. Boze had texted me the thumbs up emoji. I shook my head. I knew that Mari would never wear them. I walked over to them and pat Boze's head because she always looked like a puppy to me. She looked up at me and tried to snarl. I backed away. She giggled.

"Wes can we go ahead and buy these? It's really embarrassing." I nodded and waved goodbye to Boze. I bought Mari the underwear and we left the mall. We went home and started packing. We decided on sharing a suitcase because I had a huge one. 

"Can I actually sleep in a bed tonight?" She asked me. Looking back at it she hadn't slept in a bed the whole time she had been here. 

"Sure! Of course. Would you be ok with sleeping with me?" She blushed.

"Why?"

"Because Remina's bed is disgusting. I'd rather you sleep with me instead of sleeping on her bed." She nodded in understanding. I went to the bathroom to change so she could change in the room. I put on a random Rick and Morty shirt and some Smosh sweatpants.

"Mari? Are you dressed?" I was a gentleman. 

"Yeah." I walked out of the bathroom and saw Mari wearing a huge shirt. Wait that's my shirt.

"Are my shirts really that big?" She looked up and nodded. I wasn't fat. I was just a big guy.

Mari's POV
I climbed into the bed and got under the silky sheets. They felt amazing. I noticed that I didn't put on shorts. Meh. It won't matter. This shirt is a dress. I turned over. I felt Wes get in the bed.

I started to remember all the horrible memories. Of Peter hitting me. Cutting me. Kicking me. Throwing me. Pulling my hair. He raped me. Everything was horrible. I couldn't tell my friends. No one could help me. I'm bruised and wounded from everything. I wanted it to stop.

I felt myself crying. Wes wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into an embrace. I turned over and cried into his chest.

"Mari. It's ok. I'm here. No one is ecver going to hurt you again." He kissed the top of my head. I scooted closer to him. I wanted to be with him forever. He's like the boyfriend everyone needs. Too bad he's taken. I fell asleep in his warm embrace.

                             Wes's POV
I woke up to yelling. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Mari was looking at me with a worried face. I saw Remina in the doorway crossing her arms.

"What?" I asked. I didn't think that anything had happened.

"Oh nothing. It kinda hurts my feelings to come home and see your boyfriend spooning another girl! I have to work long and hard everyday to pay for this apartment and you cheat on me?" She did a sad face. Ugh I hate this little sad puppy act. I knew that she was cheating on me every night. 

"No! Never," I said faking every word I said, "Mari just umm went to see a scary movie and couldn't sleep." Remina nodded.

"I knew that you would never cheat on me baby." She kissed my cheek and walked out of the room to her room. God she's such a slut. I looked back at Mari who had a confused look on her face.

"I don't even know." I said laying my head on her shoulder. She put hers on mine and suddenly jumped up.

"Wes! What time is it?" I looked at my phone. 

"It's 7:25. Why?" 

"We have to go! We have the Winter Games!" Shit! I jumped out of bed and got dressed. Mari checked her text that she had got from Ian.

"Wes, calm down. Ian said that the email was wrong. We don't have to start loading the vans until 8:30." I flopped down on the bed with relief. I heard the door open and shut. Remina left. Finally. I looked back at Mari. I wanted to kiss her again. I went for it. I went straight into a kiss. A passionate one. Her kissing back was the greatest feeling. The kisses started to get rougher and rougher. Each one sexier than the last. Then I heard a small moan. I pulled away and looked at her blushing.

"Did I just hear a-"

"Yeah? Sorry, but you're really turning me on." I laughed.

"Well I guess I should go back in for another kiss or two." I smirked. She pulled my neck down into a few more kisses. When I looked at my alarm clock it was 7:38. 

"What?" She asked. 

"Nothing. We have about 45 minutes to get ready." She rolled her eyes.

"Ok. I need a shower anyway. Just one more kiss before we get up?" I nodded. We kissed one more time and got up from the bed.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Hey guys! Wazzup? I hope you liked this laid back chapter! I have so many ideas but not enough time because of school and volunteering for other things. Anyway thanks for reading! Bye SHMELLOS!!