#lilbabyboze

Boze's POV
"Boze? Boooze!" I snapped back into reality. Mari was saying me name and waving her hands in front of my face."Boze you zoned out. Wanna tell me what's going on?" She crossed her arms. I didn't want to tell her. She looked so mad. A tear ran down my cheek. I have no idea why.
"Mari, umm Damian and I did "it" the other night. And we umm weren't protected..." I played with my thumbs. I looked up at Mari whose face was unreadable.
"Ericka. This is a big deal. Come on. We're going to the gas station." I nodded. I was ok with anything she did by now. She looked like she knew what she was doing.

We walked downstairs and passed a few people. Then we got to Wes.
"Woah woah. Hold it. Where are you guys going?" He asked stopping us.
"We're just getting stuff from the gas station." Mari answered
"Can I come?" He asked. Would it be ok for him to come? I mean only if he can keep a secret.
"Come on. You have to keep a secret though. We'll tell you in the car." Mari took his hand and we walked to the door. Mari opened it and we started to almost jog to the car.
"Boze! There you are!" Shit. Damian.
"Baby, now is not a good time. We'll be back in in a little while."
"Can't I come?"
"No. I'm fine though. Just stay here until we get back." I pecked him on the lips and walked to the car. I got in the back and Wes and Mari got in the front.

Once we were on the road, Mari started talking.
"Wesley, this is big ok? We're going to get pregnancy tests for Boze. That's why she got sick this morning." Wes's face lit up. Oh no.
"Boze! This is great! You'll make a great mother!"
"Wes, don't get your hopes up." I said looking down again. He nodded. Mari made a turn and I saw lights beside me.
"We're here." She said getting out. I did the same and we all walked in.

We awkwardly walked around. Wes got some gummy bears and drinks while Mari and I looked around for the tests.
"Found them. Let's go pay." We walked to the desk and Mari paid for the stuff. This is so embarrassing.
"How are you guys doing?" The clerk asked.
"We're ok. How are you?" Mari said while he was bagging.
"I'm ok. You know, my wife just bought some of these the other day. We're expecting."
"That's great. Thank you!" Mari said walking away with us.
"You're welcome!" He yelled as we reached the car.

We all got in and Mari tossed Wes the gummy bears. I started crying. Mari noticed. Her mood had changed ever since we got into the car. She looked calmer.
"Boze, please don't cry. Everything's going to be ok." She sounded so calm and comforting.
"I don't know what to do! Damian and I got together about a week ago! And now I'm already preggo! He'll probably break up with me if I turn out to be." I wiped my tears with my sleeve. Wes rubbed my shoulder.
"I know Damian. He would never do that to you. He loves you. Remember that." I nodded. I got a text from Joe. Uh oh.

J-Where are you guys? Everything ok?
B-We're fine. Just went to get some snacks and ginger ale.
J-ok well you need to be back by 8:00. We're having a small meeting.
B-yes sir.

I put my phone back into my hoodie pocket.
"Who was that?" Mari asked.
"Joe. He said that we're having a small meeting at eight."
"Ok well we're here and it's 7:50. You'll have time to take the test. You can use our bathroom." I nodded.

Wes helped me out and we all walked into the cabin sneaking past all of the people. Good thing Damian didn't see me. He was about to look over at us and Mari pushed me upstairs. We got to her room and she locked it behind her. Wes sat on the bed eating his gummy bears.
"Here. Now please go do that." She gave me the box and pushed me into the bathroom.

                            Mari's POV
Boze stayed in the bathroom for a while. I was sitting by Wes the whole time. We were talking about what Maricraft series we were going to do when we got back from the Winter Games.
"What do you think about just taking a break on Maricraft and we can find other fun games to find. We can call them Mari Mondays."
"I love that idea! We need to tell that to Matt Raub." He chuckled. We pecked each other on the lips and went back to playing games on our phones.

We heard a small squeak from the bathroom. Wes and I looked at each other. I nodded and I got up to knock on the wood door. I heard something drop into the trash can and the door opened. Ericka looked like she had been crying and she sniffed.
"Well? Where's the test?" I asked. She dropped her head on my shoulder still crying. She said something but it was muffled into my shirt. "What'd you say?" She rose her head up. Her face still tear stained. Wes was behind me looking at her.
"Boze remember, Damian loves you no matter what. Everything's going to be ok. We're always here for you. Come here." He put his arms out and Boze fell into them. He pulled her into a huge embrace. She cried into his hoodie. He rubbed her back. I went into the hug from behind and we all did a group hug. We stayed there for a while keeping the hug.

We all jumped when we heard a knock on the door. We pulled away giggling a little. It was Olivia.
"Hey guys. Meeting." We nodded and all shuffled out of the door. We all sat down in the living room facing Joe, Sunny, and Matt. Boze snuggled up by Damian. He was showering her with questions.
"Alright guys! Let's get started! Ok well we're going to st-" Joe started. He was interrupted by Boze.
"Sorry one sec." She said before running to the bathroom. I ran behind her. She threw up again. I cleaned her up and helped her walk.
"Joe, I'm going to take her to bed. Wes can catch us up in stuff." They both have us thumbs up. I walked her back to her room and we laid down on her bed.

"Mari, I'm pregnant."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
————————————————————
Hey guys! Can you believe it?! Boze is pregnant!!! What will Dames say? What will Smosh think? What about the fans?! Let's hope everything's ok! Hope you're ready for the next chapter! Bye SHMELLOS!!